Dallas Cowboys

The lack of accuracy that held Dak back in the draft was evident early on against SF, but the running game and surprising secondary play made the difference.

Now the difficult part of the schedule begins.

All I can say is WOW!! I loved the Elliott pick back at the draft and I love it even more today. I think they will go to Romo out of respect, but he will have a relatively short leash. Heard on the Ticket this morning that Romo has never gone 5 games without an interception in his entire career.

All I can say is WOW!! I loved the Elliott pick back at the draft and I love it even more today. I think they will go to Romo out of respect, but he will have a relatively short leash. Heard on the Ticket this morning that Romo has never gone 5 games without an interception in his entire career.

I hope you haven't told me before but you listen to the Ticket in Dallas?

Yes I am a bit of a fanatic. I listen on line at work between the Ticket and the Fan. It was actually fun to here the Texas perspective before, during and after the Rangers / Blue Jays series.
  • Like 1

Yes I am a bit of a fanatic. I listen on line at work between the Ticket and the Fan. It was actually fun to here the Texas perspective before, during and after the Rangers / Blue Jays series.

I mainly listen to the Ticket because they are hilarious. Did you hear Rich Phillips mock the "he done blocked it!" call? Have you heard the "he done blocked it!" call?
  • Like 1

Eagles are going backwards, Browns are the Browns and Steelers without Ben. Dare I dream??!

If I had to pick a loss it would be to the Browns. :LOL: In the past, when we've been good, those were the types of games we would lose.
  • Like 1

The Pittsburgh game was one of the best I have seen in a long time. You can no longer doubt this Cowboys team. To come back in the last minute again. I almost don't worry anymore that they can pull it off!
  • Like 2