Dallas Cowboys

Yes! If Tony could go out with a Super Bowl, making a decision to retire easier, and Dak shows that he has what it takes to take over the helm, it would be perfect. I worry about Romo's long term health. He has taken a beating over the years and deserves that Super Bowl so he can get the career credit that he deserves.
  • Like 2

Yes! If Tony could go out with a Super Bowl, making a decision to retire easier, and Dak shows that he has what it takes to take over the helm, it would be perfect. I worry about Romo's long term health. He has taken a beating over the years and deserves that Super Bowl so he can get the career credit that he deserves.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait until next year on that one. We are way way way too thin on defense.

If Romo wins a Super Bowl, he'll get Hall of Fame consideration.

• Like 2

I'm afraid we'll have to wait until next year on that one. We are way way way too thin on defense.

What does keeping Romo off IR do for the Cowboys?

What does keeping Romo off IR do for the Cowboys?

It gives JJ a selling point and thats all it does. You would think he would want to push Dak but oh no, let's prop up brittle old Romo as our marketing object. Jerry needs to retire.

• Like 2

Well, well, well. What do we have here in young Dak Prescott?? Looks like the pressure doesn't get to him which is the BEST thing about him. Ezekiel looks like a rookie so far but glimmers of what he can be.

Well, well, well. What do we have here in young Dak Prescott?? Looks like the pressure doesn't get to him which is the BEST thing about him. Ezekiel looks like a rookie so far but glimmers of what he can be.

Wait, on snap that qb's name is Dak Prescott I thought all this time it was Zak. Whatever the name he looks like he can play and doesn't appear to be too brittle.

which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing!

Morris has looked really good and I trust him. He seems like an all around good guy and is very professional. Dak is looking really good. I'm starting to believe he is our future and if he is, then what a great pick we stumbled upon in the 4th round. God knows we didn't see this coming. I wonder where Dak would be drafted if the draft were held today.
  • Like 1

Well that was fun! That is the Zeke I was waiting for! Dak continues his awesome run! One game at a time - and I think we can beat the 49ers.

Yep. They both looked really good. At some point, Dak will have to have a meltdown moment.........................................Won't he?

Well that was fun! That is the Zeke I was waiting for! Dak continues his awesome run! One game at a time - and I think we can beat the 49ers.

Yep. They both looked really good. At some point, Dak will have to have a meltdown moment.........................................Won't he?

Of course, every qb does, usually in a come from behind effort. But for now, just count our blessings.

Of course, every qb does, usually in a come from behind effort. But for now, just count our blessings.

Of course we stumbled upon our next QB. Trying to trade up for Lynch. Wanting to get Cook. Dumb luck was on our side with Prescott.

• Like 1