Dallas Cowboys

What is the word down there?? Seems like it may be an extortion attempt? I am hoping so. These kids have to be so damn careful and not put themselves in any potentially compromising situation. For the money they make, they should isolate themselves for a few years - it is worth it.

What is the word down there?? Seems like it may be an extortion attempt? I am hoping so. These kids have to be so damn careful and not put themselves in any potentially compromising situation. For the money they make, they should isolate themselves for a few years - it is worth it.

It's starting to lean towards extortion. I haven't had much time to keep up the last couple of days.

Damn it Elliot! :banghead:

What happened?

Broad said Elliot beat her up....seems like a cash grab

• Like 1

Well the back up QB position just got a little clearer - or less clear - depending on your point of view.

Moore will be out awhile.

Is Romo's backup now Dak Prescott?? Yikes...

Apparently Dez is getting so close to that machine and turning it on to it's top speed. He is catching a lot of those. Others have tried to get get not nearly as close and aren't catching many. So no worries about Dez. Cowboys will pick up Nick Foles I think.

What happened?

Interesting,

Haven't read any thing about it. Hope its not true.

No charges, just another ho looking for a check.

• Like 1

Well the back up QB position just got a little clearer - or less clear - depending on your point of view.

Moore will be out awhile.

Is Romo's backup now Dak Prescott?? Yikes...

Anybody but Johnny train wreck.

What happened?

Interesting,

Haven't read any thing about it. Hope its not true.

No charges, just another ho looking for a check.

Good,

He never had any issues at OSU that I can remember.

• Like 1

I feel lousy for teasing my Cowboys friends. As Romo went down I posted on Fakebook that Romo was out for the season. It's not personal I like Romo, some of us here in Enid refer to our selves as Romosexuals when we get together for Dallas games.

My condolences on the loss of your QB and the possibility of another long and dreary season. Has Romo has become super injury prone here lately? Maybe he should consider coaching from now on... Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

I feel lousy for teasing my Cowboys friends. As Romo went down I posted on Fakebook that Romo was out for the season. It's not personal I like Romo, some of us here in Enid refer to our selves as Romosexuals when we get together for Dallas games.

he goes from one injury to another....Cowboys fans deserve a competitive team....I am not a Cowboy fan but I like to see the Cowboys doing good because that heats up the whole NFL...but that will not happen with 2016 Romo :codger: ...nope.

he goes from one injury to another....Cowboys fans deserve a competitive team....I am not a Cowboy fan but I like to see the Cowboys doing good because that heats up the whole NFL...but that will not happen with 2016 Romo :codger: ...nope.

I'm no Cowboys fan unless we're talking OSU Cowboys but I admire Tony Romo. I feel he gets criticized for things way out of his control and thought if he could stay healthy this was his year. Perhaps Romo's game is destined to be remembered for not living up to his potential.

• Like 1

I'm no Cowboys fan unless we're talking OSU Cowboys but I admire Tony Romo. I feel he gets criticized for things way out of his control and thought if he could stay healthy this was his year. Perhaps Romo's game is destined to be remembered for not living up to his potential.

He went with about a five year span with a terrible offensive line and it's taking its toll on him now. They waited too long to protect him. I think he's damaged permanently now.
  • Like 1