Jump to content


Alice Cooper


  • Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#321 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

    Hail the mighty Lag!

  • Members *
  • 10803 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your colon
  • Interests:Misanthropy.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:13 AM

Had the good fortune to see Alice last night.

WHAT A GIG! Magnificent. And Nita Strauss, my GOD, she is amazing. And beautiful.

Sponsored Post

#322 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42280 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 09 November 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

Had the good fortune to see Alice last night.

WHAT A GIG! Magnificent. And Nita Strauss, my GOD, she is amazing. And beautiful.

Hatch, what songs did he do?

#323 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 9838 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:52 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

View PostHatchetaxe&saw, on 09 November 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

Had the good fortune to see Alice last night.

WHAT A GIG! Magnificent. And Nita Strauss, my GOD, she is amazing. And beautiful.

Hatch, what songs did he do?

Here you go. Looks similar to what he was doing in North America earlier this year.

https://www.setlist....d-1be0b9c8.html

#324 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42280 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Thank you, J2.

#325 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42280 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Hatch, did he do the scream at the beginning of Billion Dollar Babies?  I'd be surprised if he did.  That would be touch on his throat at his age.  I mean doing it once in a while is one thing, but on tour for months and nights on end is something else.

How do you do BDB without Donovan?

Edited by Lorraine, 09 November 2017 - 03:28 PM.


#326 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 9838 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

View PostLorraine, on 09 November 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Hatch, did he do the scream at the beginning of Billion Dollar Babies?  I'd be surprised if he did.  That would be touch on his throat at his age.  I mean doing it once in a while is one thing, but on tour for months and nights on end is something else.

How do you do BDB without Donovan?

He doesn't do the scream live. He does the song just fine without Donovan. I doubt a lot of fans even know he was a guest on the song. I'm a huge fan and didn't even know about that until a couple years ago when someone mentioned it in this thread I believe. Always thought it was Alice who sang it since he did do a lot of odd things with his voice back then.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users