Alex Lifeson Hates my Guts!

snowdogged

I had a dream two nights ago where I was with Geddy at some arena in front of Rush's stage all set up. Geddy asked me if I could fill in on the drums for Neil because he could not make the show. I said yes and then Alex walked out and I ended up going backstage and walking around and shooting the shit with him. It was a couple of hours before show time and then all of the sudden I realized that I don't know how to play the drums. I told Alex that I didn't know how to play them and he started freaking out on me! He was swearing and calling me every name in the book. He may have been more angry then anyone I have ever seen in my life. He then had security throw me out.

I just thought that I would share this here because I found it rather humorous.

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Dec 31 2011, 11:44 AM)
I had a dream two nights ago where I was with Geddy at some arena in front of Rush's stage all set up. Geddy asked me if I could fill in on the drums for Neil because he could not make the show. I said yes and then Alex walked out and I ended up going backstage and walking around and shooting the shit with him. It was a couple of hours before show time and then all of the sudden I realized that I don't know how to play the drums. I told Alex that I didn't know how to play them and he started freaking out on me! He was swearing and calling me every name in the book. He may have been more angry then anyone I have ever seen in my life. He then had security throw me out.

Hahaha I had a similar dream, and I'd never touched a drum kit in my life but I played like a dream, apparently.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 31 2011, 03:35 PM)
At least you had a dream with him in it - I haven't. Slightly green... wink.gif

First time in my 30 years as a Rush fan that I had a dream involving them. At least as far as I can remember.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Dec 31 2011, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 31 2011, 03:35 PM)
At least you had a dream with him in it - I haven't. Slightly green...  wink.gif

First time in my 30 years as a Rush fan that I had a dream involving them. At least as far as I can remember.

I've never had one dream (except for being given the kiss of life by Alice Cooper) - what am I doing wrong..? tongue.gif

I have (day)dreams like that all the time when listening to ASHOD or ELS on the earphones, usually after a little tipple or so, think I am Neil on thme drums, it gives me a lift and little bit of inspiration then never act on it and live on as normal

QUOTE (GoToMan @ Jan 1 2012, 07:17 PM)
who gives a f***ing f**k what they think. they play good music, they are in the march of trolls with all the rest of the heard, a steady supply of corpses to the grave.

schla03.gif

Dude! Is that "heard" or "herd?"

That's prettty baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png msn_sheep.png

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GoToMan @ Jan 1 2012, 07:17 PM)
who gives a f***ing f**k what they think. they play good music, they are in the march of trolls with all the rest of the heard, a steady supply of corpses to the grave.

schla03.gif

I will be marching to my own Graveyard tonight!! Found this great new stoner heavy metal band called Graveyard. Zeppelin meets Sabbath!

The album is called "Hisingen Blues."

It will rock your world!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Dec 31 2011, 09:44 AM)

Oh yeah, well one time I had a dream where Alex stabbed in the neck with a fork! yes.gif

Ok, not really. no.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jan 1 2012, 05:18 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Dec 31 2011, 02:27 PM)
Why would you agree to do that? You can't possibly replace Neil.

Ask Freud. confused13.gif

Penis envy. You thought you could fill Peart's shoes. Lifeson screamed at you because you didn't pack the necessary "talent" when it came to show time.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 1 2012, 11:31 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jan 1 2012, 05:18 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Dec 31 2011, 02:27 PM)
Why would you agree to do that? You can't possibly replace Neil.

Ask Freud. confused13.gif

Penis envy. You thought you could fill Peart's shoes. Lifeson screamed at you because you didn't pack the necessary "talent" when it came to show time.

That sounds very Freudian. rofl3.gif