The Official David Gilmour Thread

sullysue

Ahhhhhhh my beloved David Gilmour is the best of Pink Floyd and Alex Lifeson is the best of Rush!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Like 1

I am testosterone through and through but I would consider David Gilmour (especially the youthful version) a pretty damn good looking dude to be sure..... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

I didn't know this thread existed, but I can see why it does... even here. You know Roger Waters fought with Gilmour at least partially for this reason. :LOL:

EDIT: Don't worry, a lot of straight guys feel the same way about Young Gilmour. Perfectly normal.

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes
  • Like 1

Ok, watch this video of super cuteness of David Gilmour. I have to say I love to be able to say I share my birthday with this hunk. :drool:

• Like 1

Ok, watch this video of super cuteness of David Gilmour. I have to say I love to be able to say I share my birthday with this hunk. :drool:

There are TONS of fan-made videos of Gilmour. Search for "david gilmour hot" and you'll see quite the list.

:bump: in honour of sullysue's anniversary, I hereby bump this fantastic thread.

How cool of you! :ebert: He was quite the freakin' hottie back in the day. He's still a really good looking old dude, too.

Mr Gilmour has much to do with the great song writing on Snakes and Arrows apparently. As we know, Alex saw DG's concert in Toronto and got to meet him and have a musicians chat. Dave suggested songs be first written on acoustic then brought over to electric.

I wonder if this means S&A haters are not David Gilmour fans. confused13.gif

Interesting, I hadn't heard that. I hated S&A, loved Gilmour's later Pink Floyd work but did not care for his newest album much which came out around the time S&A did. I would advise everyone in this thread to check out the Remember That Night bluray though. Sonic perfection and the ladies can see Gilmour in full HD! If he goes on tour again, I need to go!