Favorite Stand-up Comedian videos

Lost In Xanadu

Bill Cosby: Himself is without a doubt the funniest live performance I have ever seen. I swear the first time I watched it I had tear rolling down my cheeks, and my face hurt from laughing so much.

The Chocolate Cake part is absolutely brilliant.

"DAD IS GREAT! GIVES US THE CHOCOLATE CAKE!"

rofl3.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmN4KnfPxQ

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Dec 14 2011, 04:44 PM)
This video always cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VlUFpqCqU

Louis CK has one of the most memorable bits about going into a Gap and looking at a shirt and the lady says "that's a woman's shirt" and he dropped his pants and took a crap right there because it was better to think him crazy than stupid.

Another Favorite:

Steven Wright: Wicker Chairs and Gravity

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 14 2011, 05:16 PM)
anything by Zach Galifianakis, because he was funny before those terrible Hangover movies.

Just looking at him sometimes will make me laugh. Just the way he carries himself. I liked the Hangover, but not nearly as much as I thought I was going to. The hype didn't match my expectations.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Dec 14 2011, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 14 2011, 05:16 PM)
anything by Zach Galifianakis, because he was funny before those terrible Hangover movies.

Just looking at him sometimes will make me laugh. Just the way he carries himself. I liked the Hangover, but not nearly as much as I thought I was going to. The hype didn't match my expectations.

yeah i expected it to be funny since he was in it, but it was not that great. he is very underrated as a stand up comedian. i love how random he is.

also,

makes me almost pee my pants.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Dec 14 2011, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Dec 14 2011, 04:44 PM)
This video always cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VlUFpqCqU

Louis CK has one of the most memorable bits about going into a Gap and looking at a shirt and the lady says "that's a woman's shirt" and he dropped his pants and took a crap right there because it was better to think him crazy than stupid.

Another Favorite:

Steven Wright: Wicker Chairs and Gravity

yes.gif

Louis C.K. IMO is the best stand up comedian I have ever seen. His show "Louie" is amazing on so many levels, not just comedic. Another great show on FX.

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 14 2011, 08:21 PM)
^bottom of the barrel, IMO. but still not worse than Larry the Cable Guy, Carlos Mencia, or ::shudder:: Jeff Dunham..

I haven't really listened to a lot of comedians so I'm not too familiar with the "classics". Larry The Cable Guy gets on my nerves though. I know that he does a lot for charity and seems like a good guy but the fake redneck stuff gets old.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 14 2011, 08:24 PM)
^bottom of the barrel, IMO. but still not worse than Larry the Cable Guy, Carlos Mencia, or ::shudder:: Jeff Dunham..

I haven't really listened to a lot of comedians so I'm not too familiar with the "classics". Larry The Cable Guy gets on my nerves though. I know that he does a lot for charity and seems like a good guy but the fake redneck stuff gets old.

yeah he's terrible.

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 14 2011, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 14 2011, 08:24 PM)

yeah he's terrible.

laugh.gif He was so bad its funny.