hi rush'ers

threewill

bekloppt.gif Welcome threewill (cool name)! Hope you enjoy it here! I ask lots of questions - How long have you been a Rush fan? What are your favorite albums, songs, etc.? Did you get to see them on the last tour?

I'm a newer fan - I didn't see them until the Time Machine tour. The synth era is my favorite of Rush, but I like it all.

I'm not sure which section is best for your ringtones - if they're Rush-related, probably the Rush section, and if not, Music of the Spheres.

Have fun! Carrie

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Dec 14 2011, 05:40 AM)
bekloppt.gif Welcome threewill (cool name)! Hope you enjoy it here! I ask lots of questions - How long have you been a Rush fan? What are your favorite albums, songs, etc.? Did you get to see them on the last tour?

I'm a newer fan - I didn't see them until the Time Machine tour. The synth era is my favorite of Rush, but I like it all.

I'm not sure which section is best for your ringtones - if they're Rush-related, probably the Rush section, and if not, Music of the Spheres.

Have fun! Carrie

well, it all started in the 2112 era....to you, i may probably be that line "what can this strange device be?"...2112 was the new fresh sound of the time and there was much more competition in those days with the big guys (led zep, floyd, black sabbath, deep purple, etc) and those are just the british!!

i got to see the band twice when i visited the UK. The hemisphere and permanent waves tour, so you can pretty much sum up my era.

almost all albums are my tops, i can't really pick... P.W, M.P, Rush, Signals S&A...list goes on!!

naturally, all rush related ringtones, so i will go forth and seek....

anyways it good to be here, still have loads more to look into this fine forum

cat lover i see...well we are on track... cat.gif

Edited by threewill

there was much more competition in those days with the big guys (led zep, floyd, black sabbath, deep purple, etc) and those are just the british!!

What else is there outside of britain?.....not a lot! tongue.gif

WELCOME TO TRF wink.gif