These guys sound a bit like Rush . . .

Among the 45-odd submissions I have recieved for my upcoming eZine (launching in July, God willing), one of the best I have recieved so far is the new (third) album from a Miami prog band called Little Atlas.

I feature an album weekly at MySpace, and this week, that new release (entitled Wanderlust) is from now until Sunday.

Check out some tunes at the page and tell me what you think.

I think it's pretty freaking awesome.

<Tom out>

QUOTE (SheriffJohnBrown @ May 24 2005, 12:23 AM)
Among the 45-odd submissions I have recieved for my upcoming eZine (launching in July, God willing), one of the best I have recieved so far is the new (third) album from a Miami prog band called Little Atlas.

I feature an album weekly at MySpace, and this week, that new release (entitled Wanderlust) is from now until Sunday.

They remind me a little of Spock's Beard. "The Ballad Of..." is a cool tune, and I really liked the first guitar solo in that. Something's bugging me though, and I think it's the drummer. I don't know if it's his timekeeping or his patterns, but he's a half-notch below the other players, IMO. (Yeah, I'm being nitpicky...) Still, they're talented and deserve a good review. Hook 'em up, Sheriff!

QUOTE (SheriffJohnBrown @ May 23 2005, 11:41 PM)
I toooooad you where I've been!

There was a whole friggin' thread about it! laugh.gif

Anyway,

I'm basically back now.

Peace out . . .

SOOOOORRRYYY! Nice to see you. Geeze...

QUOTE (SheriffJohnBrown @ May 23 2005, 11:23 PM)

<Tom out>

I don't know what the problem is. It must be something with the university's computers. That player on the right won't load completely.

Archived