last movie you watched

sonicjams

88 Minutes.

The plot is so incoherent it makes it difficult to watch. Like when he discovers his car has '72 minutes' written on it, what if he saw it a minute later? But of course the killer is omni-present.

88 Minutes.

The plot is so incoherent it makes it difficult to watch. Like when he discovers his car has '72 minutes' written on it, what if he saw it a minute later? But of course the killer is omni-present.

I've never heard of that one.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d2/Friday_the_13th_part_V_a_new_beginning.jpg/220px-Friday_the_13th_part_V_a_new_beginning.jpg

That foul mouthed old lady in the movie cracks me up. :rfl:

That´s one of the very few entertaining things about Part V...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/58/Friday_the_13th_part_4.jpg

Have you got all of them?

Yep...I saw all of them way back in the day, and decided to watch everything again in sequence. I saw Parts I and II a few weeks back, Part III last week, and IV and V during the weekend. Part V sucked, but Part IV was great, especially the ending with Corey Feldman fooling Jason and killing him. Part I and II are equally good, and Part III is when Jason got his hockey mask. I watched half of Part VI this morning and it´s quite well done, but to be honest they should have stopped at Part IV. The one with the psych (Part VII) and the one in NY (Part VIII) were a waste of time, and all the others are a joke.

88 Minutes.

I've never heard of that one.

It stars Al Pacino. Not his best effort imo.

• Like 1

88 Minutes.

That may be Pacino's worst movie ever and

Leelee Sobieski

is the most unconvincing female villain I have ever seen.

http://i.imgur.com/09XtWil.jpg

Got this with a Memorial Day promo code on the site. Can't go wrong with blaxpoitation riffing. Lots of goofs and terrible editing that it would make Tommy Wiseau blush. :LOL:

Yep...I saw all of them way back in the day, and decided to watch everything again in sequence. I saw Parts I and II a few weeks back, Part III last week, and IV and V during the weekend. Part V sucked, but Part IV was great, especially the ending with Corey Feldman fooling Jason and killing him. Part I and II are equally good, and Part III is when Jason got his hockey mask. I watched half of Part VI this morning and it´s quite well done, but to be honest they should have stopped at Part IV. The one with the psych (Part VII) and the one in NY (Part VIII) were a waste of time, and all the others are a joke.

Please tell me part 6 isn't the "joke." That's the best one just for how influential it was towards movies like Scream and Urban Legend and it's self aware humor. Part 5 is bad in a "so bad it's good" way. I agree on Manhattan though. That's the worst but that head punched off scene was awesome, though.

• Like 1

88 Minutes.

That may be Pacino's worst movie ever and

Leelee Sobieski

is the most unconvincing female villain I have ever seen.

http://i.imgur.com/09XtWil.jpg

Got this with a Memorial Day promo code on the site. Can't go wrong with blaxpoitation riffing. Lots of goofs and terrible editing that it would make Tommy Wiseau blush. :LOL:

I saw that 88 Minutes, it seems like Al's going down the De Niro sell-out path. In fact he appeared in a straight to video shit thriller with De Niro and 50 Cent. They must have been paid well that's all i can say.

Please tell me part 6 isn't the "joke." That's the best one just for how influential it was towards movies like Scream and Urban Legend and it's self aware humor. Part 5 is bad in a "so bad it's good" way. I agree on Manhattan though. That's the worst but that head punched off scene was awesome, though.

No, Part VI is good!!! I remember watching it in 1986 just when it came out, and thinking that Jason´s "resurrection" scene was just like the cover of Iron Maiden´s Live After Death. Some of the deaths are quite creative here as well. The one where the girl´s head is "printed" onto the camper van is cool...

• Like 1