last movie you watched

sonicjams

Also, Cinema Strangiato on Friday night. ;)

What a great mix. On one of those songs Geds was playing a Thunderbird, and I could hear that it was a Thunderbird..... It sounds different enough, even though his line, than the other basses, the Rickys, Jazzes, the Zematis. I was away for the song with the wallpaper bass (A telecaster?)..Think it's "What You're Doin"... Have to go back and hear what that one sounds like.

The Many Saints Of Newark.

The prequel to The Sopranos - watched it 2x over the weekend on HBO Max. You gotta' problem with that?

I hear 3 is better than Many Saints, true?

The prequel to The Sopranos - watched it 2x over the weekend on HBO Max. You gotta' problem with that?

What is 3 ?

Many Saints was a good movie, IMO. As a fan of The Sopranos and the genre in general, I really enjoyed it.

Edited by grep

What is 3 ?

Many Saints was a good movie, IMO. As a fan of The Sopranos and the genre in general, I really enjoyed it.

Godfather III. Come on, man.

What is 3 ?

Above and beyond Godfather 3, IMO.

• Like 1

What is 3 ?

So James' son is better than Sofia Coppola, I take it? I saw the new DC of Godfather 3 on Paramount Plus. Didn't change much about my view of it that it's just average.

What is 3 ?

So James' son is better than Sofia Coppola, I take it? I saw the new DC of Godfather 3 on Paramount Plus. Didn't change much about my view of it that it's just average.

I have no idea, and not making any individual talent judgements. I just like Saints as the better movie. YMMV.

What is 3 ?

I have no idea, and not making any individual talent judgements. I just like Saints as the better movie. YMMV.

I don’t know that I completely trust the judgment of the guy who said 3 was better.

I hear Gandolfini doesn’t get much screen time.

The Many Saints of Newark [6/10]

It's not what I expected. It's not what I wanted. It's better after multiple viewings after you accept it's not the TV show. Gandolfini was very, very good. I really like the Paulie character, the actor got it right. Silvio was another matter...

Anyway, it's a mish mash of a movie with a little bit of retconning. It's far from great and well below the heights the TV show reached, but it's a good movie with some good performances and some fan service for good measure.

Edited by ReRushed

Black Panther

Shame about Chadwick Boseman though. 21 Bridges wasn't too bad either. Watched that a month or 2 ago.

Edited by Malignant Narcissist
  • Like 1