last movie you watched

sonicjams

We finally got around to this, much enjoyed.

http://www.liztray.com/LT/files/trailer-bohemian-rhapsody-biopik-band-l-ffee1a.jpg

• Like 2

I've never had so much fun watching a bad movie in a long time. It's so unintentionally funny yet it's listed as a drama. I would love to see Rifftrax or the 3rd season of the MST3K reboot get their hands on this one. It's right up there with The Room which also took place in San Fran. Perfect 80s cheesiness.

0pOEbTC.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Juggernaut with the great Richard Harris, Omar Sharif, and Sir Anthony Hopkins. If you've never seen this one, go do so.

I've never had so much fun watching a bad movie in a long time. It's so unintentionally funny yet it's listed as a drama. I would love to see Rifftrax or the 3rd season of the MST3K reboot get their hands on this one. It's right up there with The Room which also took place in San Fran. Perfect 80s cheesiness.

0pOEbTC.jpg

I do believe I rented it once in the 80's! :lol: My husband never let me forget it! :lol:

• Like 2

I had insomnia last night and the late late movie was The Blue Lagoon, with Brooke Shields and someone named Christopher Atkins. What a stinker!

It was awful and the ending was worse. :lol: :lol: 2 hrs of my life I'll never get back :lol:

• Like 2

I had insomnia last night and the late late movie was The Blue Lagoon, with Brooke Shields and someone named Christopher Atkins. What a stinker!

It was awful and the ending was worse. :lol: :lol: 2 hrs of my life I'll never get back :lol:

I hear that the sequel with a very young Milla Jovavich and the lead actor from Stephen King's Sleepwalkers is even worse.

• Like 3

Happy People, a documentary on people of the Russian Taiga, by Werner Herzog. I'd seen it before, but was yearning for something inspiring and this hit the spot.

We in the West live with so many advantages yet seem bent on viewing things through a lens of misery, while the people of the Taiga live in the harshest conditions with the bare minimum of tools and technology and embrace happiness.

• Like 1

Roll Bounce with Lil Bow Wow. (2005) 2 groups try to win the big prize at the local skating rink in the 70s. Not much plot but the skating and soundtrack are awesome :lol: :lol:
  • Like 2

Roll Bounce with Lil Bow Wow. (2005) 2 groups try to win the big prize at the local skating rink in the 70s. Not much plot but the skating and soundtrack are awesome :lol: :lol:

Dog Town and ZBoys here. Great skating. Soundtrack and an actual plot.

Skaters > skaters

• Like 2