last movie you watched

sonicjams

Yesterday I watched David Copperfield (2000) with Hugh Dancy, Paul Bettany and Sally Field.

It also featured Michael Richards aka Kramer playing Micawber.

david_copperfield_2000.david_copperfield.jpg

Today I watched a classic version of the same movie from 1969 that wasn't very good.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

I watched the original Fast and Furious without Dwayne Johnson, and it made me realize how much I miss the guy. Also, the lack of good films released in 2020 because of the pandemic made me realize how much I took that man for granted when life was good. I think the reason why Dwayne is more popular than Vin Diesel is because he has a nicer personality and a great smile, and a more pleasant sounding voice than Vin. Dwayne is also much better looking. Samoans are a very disciplined culture and that is reflected in Dwayne's work ethic. He learned a lot from his brief football career and it inspired him to try harder to become the man he is today. The Rock is also more humble than most of his peers. He also has a large fanbase that carried over from his wrestling career. Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

The Professor and The Madman, with Mel Gibson and Sean Penn. Slow and gloomy, but really well acted with great cinematography.

To counter the gloom, I re-watched Miracle, the Olympic US hockey movie. :)