last movie you watched

sonicjams

Murder by Numbers, then JoJo Rabbit. I can`t watch Scarlett Johansson in the Marvel stuff, but I do love her as an actress.

I checked out the synopsis and the sounds great!

Jojo_Rabbit_%282019%29_poster.jpg

• Like 1

2010: The Year We Make Contact

Had just watched 2001 the previous day and like to watch them back-to-back once every few years. I've been on a bit of an '80s movie kick in general, lately. Especially films I used to watch repeatedly when I was around 12 to 17 years old and my family had one of those enormous 10-foot satellite dishes (the only option then for decent television selection living in the sticks with no cable available). Movies like Poltergeist, Twilight Zone - The Movie, Tootsie, The Terminator, The Last Starfighter, Star Trek II & III, The Money Pit, Blade Runner, Aliens, etc.

• Like 1

Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury. Bruce actually made a lot of movies. His father was a Cantonese opera star and he got Bruce into the film industry from the time he was an infant. Bruce appeared in 20 movies by the time he was 18. Most of them were made in Hong Kong. Now I feel like doing karate again when the pandemic is over.
  • Like 2

MV5BM2I1ZWNkYjEtYWY3ZS00MmMwLWI5OTEtNWNkZjNiYjIwNzY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Very funny movie! And holiday appropriate...

Hence my forking sig of the only forking reason it forking got a forking R rating. :LOL:

Just watched with the family tonight. I forgot just how many great scenes are in this film!!!!
  • Like 2

http://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BM2I1ZWNkYjEtYWY3ZS00MmMwLWI5OTEtNWNkZjNiYjIwNzY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Hence my forking sig of the only forking reason it forking got a forking R rating. :LOL:

Just watched with the family tonight. I forgot just how many great scenes are in this film!!!!

Great Thanksgiving movie

• Like 2

MV5BM2I1ZWNkYjEtYWY3ZS00MmMwLWI5OTEtNWNkZjNiYjIwNzY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! :laughing guy:

They're drunk! How do they know where we're going!?!
  • Like 1

Inglorious Basterds.

A perfect movie right up through the ratskellar bar scene. Still good after that, but not quite as engaging. I think could watch the first two thirds on a continuous loop and be quite content. :LOL:

• Like 3