Ed:

Sign o' the Times.

Shaun:

Definitely not.

Ed:

The Batman soundtrack?

Shaun:

Throw it.

Got the Cornetto trilogy on the Movies Anywhere cloud. Starting to rewatch movies I own since I have free COVID time like this one below.

220px-Big_Poster.jpg

“Oh, and I’m 3 months older than you are. A$$hole!”

• Like 3

Barbarella_English_Poster.jpg

Campy, but tedious, fun. Hadn't seen it in a while.

220px-Mondo_cane_poster.jpg

Not this one, though,. The second one, Mondo Pazzo, aka Mondo Cane 2). The first one is better, but this is still good.

The Shining (extended version) - I wouldn't criticize him, but I don't know why Kubrick cut so much for the theatrical release.

Well I guess he was "cutting" to the chase!

Ahem, I'm sorry I'll just leave

Two surf movies, the classic Endless Summer, and the more recent big wave documentary Heavy Water. The latter has crazy footage of modern big wave surfing, including shots of four guys who are no longer with us. A dangerous sport.
  • Like 1

I revisited a favorite from my childhood and watched Disney's The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh which is available for free on YouTube. If you've never seen it, check it out with all speed. It's based on a series of novels by Russell Thorndike (the first of which was written in 1915) and is acknowledged as the first superhero story ever written. The movie also happens to be a rousing adventure story and features Patrick McGoohan in the title roll.
  • Like 2

Hitchcock binge:

Saboteur (7/10)

North By Northwest (10/10)

Rope (9/10)

Rear Window (10/10)

• Like 3

is it bad to like Titanic?

even though if the writing is a lil corny?

I love it absolutely

• Like 1

Hitchcock binge:

Saboteur (7/10)

North By Northwest (10/10)

Rope (9/10)

Rear Window (10/10)

Saw the first and latter on Starz. Couldn’t finish Rope before it expired there but it’s on Peacock now which I have a pre same discount yearly subscription to so that’s nice. It’s $29.99 with ads. NBNW is Warner owned so it’s on neither.

City_Slickers.jpg

Loved it at a kid and still love it. My dad took me to see it on a Saturday night sneak a week before it opened. RIP Jack and Bruno.

“I crap bigger than you!”

• Like 2

There were two movies I watched before. They are: "ABBA: the Movie", and "Life of Pi".
  • Like 2