last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Jeff Bridges version of True Grit. It was a clever version and a fitting end to Canada Day.

I saw the John Wayne original from the 65 Country Squire back in '69.

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 4

220px-Terminator1984movieposter.jpg

Watched it with the Lad, which was good fun. So many classic bits in there made it very entertaining. The Lad lol'd at some of the effects.

• Like 7

I've watched "the Good Liar", and "Ford V. Ferrari". Edited by Derek19

Slow moving and quiet, but very compelling.

This was the film, lol.

Borg-McEnroe.png

I just can't bring myself to watch Shitface LeBouf portray one of the most exciting tennis players to watch of all time.

I didn't even know it was him till the movie was over. I don't recall why he's so disliked, either...

Life_of_Pi_2012_Poster.jpg

It really is a visually stunning movie. I had forgotten how good the first part of the film was, the bits before he gets on the boat.

• Like 2

Slow moving and quiet, but very compelling.

This was the film, lol.

Borg-McEnroe.png

I just can't bring myself to watch Shitface LeBouf portray one of the most exciting tennis players to watch of all time.

I didn't even know it was him till the movie was over. I don't recall why he's so disliked, either...

The Transformers and Indy Jones movies are enough for me. I didn’t read about his foolish extracurricular activities until after I thought he was a crappy actor. Granted, I didn’t expect some Oscar winning performance with Transformers but I also didn’t expect him to annoy me that much either :LOL: