last movie you watched

sonicjams

From before, more movies watched are: "10", "S.O.B.", and "Victor/Victoria". Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

A French art film from 1974, Successive Slidings of Pleasure. I love the style of the film, nad it was a fascinating take on the standard detective story. Warning: there is lot of nudity, though artfully done.

tumblr_psozo5482K1v8rrbko1_500.png

tumblr_psozo5482K1v8rrbko2_500.png

sucessiveblu2.jpg

1392047011_3.jpg

Fiction within fiction.

Edited by goose

By me, the movies watched are: "Cat People", "A Clockwork Orange", "Body Double", and "Dressed to Kill".
  • Like 2

The movies I've watched are: "the Secret of My Success", "the Frighteners", "the Dead Zone", and "Firestarter".
  • Like 2

Knives_Out_poster.jpeg

I really enjoyed it, even if it was a bit longer than it needed to be. What's your take?

Yep, enjoyed it the first time when I saw it at the cinema, and enjoyed watching it again the other night, picking up on little details, even though I knew the 'outcome'...

• Like 1

I've watched "Prince of the City", "I, the Jury", "Zodiac", and "Prisoners".
  • Like 1

The movies I've watched are: "the Secret of My Success", "the Frighteners", "the Dead Zone", and "Firestarter".

My favorite of Peter Jackson and Success is a guilty pleasure.

“Look, I like you, I really like you, but I gotta tell you, I have become seriously and emotionally involved with someone who isn't my aunt.” :LOL:

• Like 1

On blu-ray combo pack, I've watched "Terminator: Dark Fate", and "Rambo: Last Blood". On Crave movie channels, I've watched the movies "Lucy In the Sky", and "Ad Astra".