last movie you watched

sonicjams

MV5BMjRlYWVlZWUtZDE3NS00NjY3LTgwMjItMTc1OGM2ZDI1M2IzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQzMDg4Nzk@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Denise and I had to have a long discussion on how many documentarians present one view and the realities of capitalism. I had never seen a Moore film, he knows how to pull at the heart strings.

large_lbGzEyESjANpOeD48aROlc3X7aa.jpg

Could be DC's best movie ever imho.

Phoenix's Joker was even better than Ledger's great portrayal.

I'm still trying to process it, lol!

What a movie...very disturbing and sad, but still captivating.

Phoenix was just amazing.

You didn't even want to blink out of fear of missing something.

I have to watch it again.

• Like 2

large_lbGzEyESjANpOeD48aROlc3X7aa.jpg

Could be DC's best movie ever imho.

Phoenix's Joker was even better than Ledger's great portrayal.

I'm still trying to process it, lol!

What a movie...very disturbing and sad, but still captivating.

Phoenix was just amazing.

You didn't even want to blink out of fear of missing something.

I have to watch it again.

That's why i saw it twice in the cinema. Must've seen the stair/subway and the Murray show scenes on youtube a dozen times each by now :LOL:

• Like 2

hMKCDGt.jpg

Norton’s best performance. Gonna watch some lighter fare after this, though, because it’s emotionally draining, unsettling and brutal especially with the liquor store scene. The post production is almost as controversial regarding the director’s lawsuit against New Line Cinema.

• Like 3

I found this movie on Amazon Prime called Finders Keepers and it's about (I kid you not) a man who lost his leg in a plane crash which he, for some reason, asks the doc if he can keep it once it's removed. He ends up deciding to keep it in an old grill which he has in storage. Of course, he defaults on his storage room fees and the room is seized and the contents are auctioned off and the leg now belongs to the fellow who bought it. The movie centers on this guy trying to get his leg back. You should watch this, it's pretty funny.

%20https%3A//imgur.com/hMKCDGt.jpg

Norton’s best performance. Gonna watch some lighter fare after this, though, because it’s emotionally draining, unsettling and brutal especially with the liquor store scene. The post production is almost as controversial regarding the director’s lawsuit against New Line Cinema.

That is a great movie. Again, hard to watch at some points, but very powerful.
  • Like 1

%20https%3A//imgur.com/hMKCDGt.jpg

What do you mean about post production? Are you talking about the director's ego virtually destroying his film career?

I give Norton a 6-2 movie career, and yeah, American History X is his best performance.