last movie you watched

sonicjams

It Chapter 2

How was it? Reviews have not been kind.

1st 2 hours are good but it drags on afterwards. Great cameo midway, though.

IT Chapter 2 (2019)

I nearly screamed with delight at the cameo.

• Like 1

It Chapter 2

How was it? Reviews have not been kind.

1st 2 hours are good but it drags on afterwards. Great cameo midway, though.

IT Chapter 2 (2019)

I nearly screamed with delight at the cameo.

Love how meta and inside jokey it was

regarding how King did not like Kurbick’s adaptation at all.

Last night I watched It: Chapter 2

I bloody loved it! 8/10

Tonight I am watching John Carpenter's The Thing

mqdefault.jpg

Interesting that none of the main characters are old enough to see the movie without an adult, but it's okay for them to cuss like sailors while making the movie.

Just came back from that movie today and it’s so funny. The paintball frat house scene cracked me up the most. That’s two movies I’ve seen back to back in theaters with kids cursing.

“SIPPY CUP!” :rfl:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

mqdefault.jpg

Interesting that none of the main characters are old enough to see the movie without an adult, but it's okay for them to cuss like sailors while making the movie.

Just came back from that movie today and it’s so funny. The paintball frat house scene cracked me up the most. That’s two movies I’ve seen back to back in theaters with kids cursing.

You guys don’t think 12 year old kids curse a lot in the real world?!

mqdefault.jpg

For me it's a question of whether that reality is funny.
  • Like 1

mqdefault.jpg

i hear you. It just sounds like they're surprised that some little kids curse like sailors. You're a teacher so you know plenty do (not that it's funny)

mqdefault.jpg

i hear you. It just sounds like they're surprised that some little kids curse like sailors. You're a teacher so you know plenty do (not that it's funny)

Im now at a christian private school, grades k-8, so there is no swearing.

;)

(unless you consider calling someone a buttfucker swearing)

• Like 1

mqdefault.jpg

Im now at a christian private school, grades k-8, so there is no swearing.

;)

(unless you consider calling someone a buttfucker swearing)

I went to private Catholic schools myself from grades 1 to 12 and look how I turned out! :blaze:

I didn't ever and still never f***ing curse. :LOL:

mqdefault.jpg

Not in the movie world, that’s for sure. I started in junior high.

Followed up "6-Headed Shark Attack" with "Mega Piranha" and now watching "Beyond Lock Ness"

Those sound awesome! I got to see the original "Destroy All Monsters" today on the Comet channel! Score!

• Like 1

On d.v.d., I've watched "Star Trek: the Motion Picture (the Director's Edition)", "Star Trek II: the Wrath of Khan (the Director's Edition)", "Star Trek III: the Search For Spock (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek IV: the Voyage Home (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek V: the Final Frontier" (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek: Generations (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek: First Contact (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek: Insurrection (Special Collector's Edition)", "Star Trek: Nemesis (Special Collector's Edition)".

I don't know why, but I must be really going dotty. I remember making a post last night just before going to bed, but it's not here this morning. I took a break from my series playing, and went to my movie collections. Did my Bruce Willis collection, Die Hard collection, REDS 1 & 2, my Simon Pegg collection, Shaun of The Dead & Hot Fuzz, the latest James Bond flicks, Both of the Batman trilogies, Batman vs Superman, The X-Men first trilogy, Wolverine-Origins, Two PUNISHER movies, Dark City, of course the Harry Potter movies, All the Star Wars movies, and the Star Trek movies.

Lotsa Movies.

j2CVBP3.png

TERMINATOR 3, 'Salvation' The one with Christian Bale as John Conner

FzeGZl4.jpg

Ah, that’s T4.

T3 was the one with the female Terminator.

Yep. You're right, Johnny!

8Ftbpdb.gif

• Like 1

Kindergarten Cop (7/10)

The Princess Bride (10/10)

Mean Girls (10/10)

Evil Dead [2013] (8/10)

• Like 1

Kindergarten Cop (7/10)

The Princess Bride (10/10)

Mean Girls (10/10)

Evil Dead [2013] (8/10)

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/09/princess-bride-remake-reactions-twitter

Back to back westerns on Showtime streaming:

220px-Missing_ver2.jpg

Silverado.jpg

I'm sick to f***ing death of classic movies being remade.

STOP STOP STOP

• Like 2