last movie you watched

sonicjams

Avengers:Endgame

So how was it?

No spoilers please.

My friend said it's so good they got pregnant by it.

Bit odd, but he swears it's true.

• Like 2

When, and if I haven't seen a movie I would want, and like to in the theatres, I don't want to know any spoilers, too. Johnny, I've read some movies on, and in some forum threads, and posts that people haven't watched, yet, but you've posted spoilers, which I'm sure people, who didn't read any spoilers including on-line before haven't appreciated. Edited by Derek19

When, and if I haven't seen a movie I would want, and like to in the theatres, I don't want to know any spoilers, too. Johnny, I've read some movies on, and in some forum threads, and posts that people haven't watched, yet, but you've posted spoilers, which I'm sure people, who didn't read any spoilers including on-line before haven't appreciated.

He always puts spoilers as an option. You only ever read them if you choose too.

• Like 1

When, and if I haven't seen a movie I would want, and like to in the theatres, I don't want to know any spoilers, too. Johnny, I've read some movies on, and in some forum threads, and posts that people haven't watched, yet, but you've posted spoilers, which I'm sure people, who didn't read any spoilers including on-line before haven't appreciated.

He always puts spoilers as an option. You only ever read them if you choose too.

Thanks Segue. :cheers:

The only way to read spoilers I put is if you tap the spoiler button to read them. I don’t just blurt stuff out. I hate when others do that so I don’t do it myself.

So how was it?

No spoilers please.

I'm the wrong person to ask. My wife loves these films. I can take them or leave them, and most of the time I'd rather leave them.

It's overlong that's for sure. But it's a lot better than Capt Marvel. Which isn't saying much.

Mrs. Freight loved it.

• Like 2

So how was it?

No spoilers please.

I'm the wrong person to ask. My wife loves these films. I can take them or leave them, and most of the time I'd rather leave them.

It's overlong that's for sure. But it's a lot better than Capt Marvel. Which isn't saying much.

Mrs. Freight loved it.

No, you’re the RIGHT person to ask because you’re NOT a big fan.

So far, I only know one person that didn’t like it. And he’s old school pal of mine who’s a hardcore comic junkie, much much more addicted and far less reasonable than me. :P

I didn’t like Captain Marvel much either and I am a fan of most of these MCU movies.

Oh, and thanks for the non-spoilers comments.

:blaze:

Captain Marvel (9/10)

Finally saw this, and I loved it. Way more than I anticipated in fact!

This morning I caught Music Within, a 2007 biopic that tells the story of Richard Pimentel. A Vietnam vet with a hearing disability, Pimentel was a major driving force behind the passage of the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act. A great story, and well told.

I've watched "Pet Sematary (2019)".

Captain Marvel (9/10)

i thought it sucked balls, lol

waste of time of a movie.......

Mick

I really loved it. For whatever reason I got the same enjoyment from this that I did also Thor, Ant Man and curiously, the best Smallville episodes. Had a more traditional, old fashioned movie charm. But I notice it's quite divisive. I think the media was ridiculously overrating the so called "feminist agenda" aspects of this movie. I thought it was brilliantly entertaining, a great little movie that for me made up for the disappointing Homecoming and Ant Man 2. Black Panther as well.

Captain Marvel (9/10)

Mick

I really loved it. For whatever reason I got the same enjoyment from this that I did also Thor, Ant Man and curiously, the best Smallville episodes. Had a more traditional, old fashioned movie charm. But I notice it's quite divisive. I think the media was ridiculously overrating the so called "feminist agenda" aspects of this movie. I thought it was brilliantly entertaining, a great little movie that for me made up for the disappointing Homecoming and Ant Man 2. Black Panther as well.

it just felt like a placeholder movie to me.

like we have Endgame coming let's just get this out.

and Larson was about as fun as pigeon shit.

Mick

Captain Marvel (9/10)

Mick

it just felt like a placeholder movie to me.

like we have Endgame coming let's just get this out.

and Larson was about as fun as pigeon shit.

Mick

Won't lie...after Infinity War both Ant Man 2 and Marvel felt like filler.

But I did enjoy Marvel. A lot.

Endgame

For someone who used to really hate on superhero films, the MCU won me over. To say I loved this is an understatement.

• Like 2

The only way to read spoilers I put is if you tap the spoiler button to read them. I don’t just blurt stuff out. I hate when others do that so I don’t do it myself.

By the way, this is, and has been off topic, too, Segue, and Johnny, I've known about the spoiler's button. I don't, and haven't liked to say, and post any spoilers to, and for any movies, too.

By the way, this is, and has been off topic, too, Segue, and Johnny, I've known about the spoiler's button. I don't, and haven't liked to say, and post any spoilers to, and for any movies, too.

Sorry, I still don’t understand what you’re saying.

It’s like you’re complaining about being burned by hot water after I warned that you’d get burned if you touched it.