last movie you watched

sonicjams

I've watched the live, action "Doctor Strange", and "Captain Marvel". Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

The last two days:

Dawn Of The Dead (2004)

Ghost Ship (2002)

Slither (2006)

Love some cheesy horror!

• Like 1

Alita.

The Lad and I enjoyed the world they created, and the initial story. Like so many modern films it moved to pure lolz for the 2nd half. Laugh out loud silly, but entertaining.

Snatched

Goldie Hawn returns after a 15 year hiatus for this POS? A rare unfunny movie from director Jonathan Levine who has an otherwise solid resume. Heard some great things about his upcoming movie with Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron.

Ike Barinholtz and Chris Meloni are the only bright spots.

Bull Durham, for the like thirtieth time. It's such a great love letter to baseball. :heart: :heart: :heart:

“Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.“

Spider-Man_Into_the_Spider-Verse_%282018_poster%29.png

Just flat out WOW in so many ways. Rented it in HDX on Vudu with a $3 redeem code. Worth every penny spent. Flat out stunning animation.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Just flat out WOW in so many ways. Rented it in HDX on Vudu with a $3 redeem code. Worth every penny spent. Flat out stunning animation.

I liked it a lot more than Homecoming. A LOT more.

I liked it a lot more than Homecoming. A LOT more.

Very, very well done.

Ghost Ship (2002).

I watched this last week! Pure hokum but I honestly really enjoy it.

Loving Vincent. It was really interesting - an experimental film. It was about the last days of Vincent Van Gogh and was hand painted, frame by frame,in Van Gogh's style. I enjoyed it.
  • Like 1

Me and my wife started on a new group of bad 80s movies.

NewBarbariansPoster.jpg

Endgameposter.jpg

And oh man, they didn't disappoint. George Eastman was in both. Started a third movie that I fell asleep on, but wouldn't you know it...he was in that one too. Dude got around.

• Like 2