last movie you watched

sonicjams

On d.v.d., I've watched "Misery", "Stanley Kubrick Collection: the Shining", and "It (2017)".

On d.v.d., and blu-ray combo pack, I watched "Closer", "Black Swan", and "Annihilation".

Watched 3 yesterday:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (9/10)

Guardians Of The Galaxy (10/10)

Ted (8/10)

Avengers: Age Of Ultron (8/10)

Wasted a great villian by making him last just ONE movie.

Ant-Man (9/10)

LOVED this one!

• Like 1

Captain America: Civil War (10/10)

Wow.

Leaving Neverland.

I was a Michael Jackson defender, but after watching this, there's no doubt in my mind that he was guilty. Heartbreaking.

Same reaction I had with Tom Cruise after that Scientology documentary HBO did a few years ago. Never seeing a movie of his in theaters again. I lost all respect for him after that.

On d.v.ds, and blu-ray combo pack, I watched the two "Star Wars trilogies" including the three prequels, and "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story", which are: "Star Wars: Episode I - the Phantom Menace", "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones", "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith", "Rogue one: A Star Wars Story", "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope", "Star Wars: Episode V - the Empire Strikes Back", and "Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi".
  • Like 1

Leaving Neverland.

I was a Michael Jackson defender, but after watching this, there's no doubt in my mind that he was guilty. Heartbreaking.

Same reaction I had with Tom Cruise after that Scientology documentary HBO did a few years ago. Never seeing a movie of his in theaters again. I lost all respect for him after that.

Getting to know a popular entertainer - seeing how that person is in real life - is always a huge gamble.

Why we put these people on such huge pedestals is total mystery.

• Like 1

Prescription:Murder, 1968, generally, the first Columbo TV Movie. Now the first episode of the complete series episode. Don't remember seeing this before. Interesting viewing!

j2CVBP3.png

• Like 1

I watched this last night. One of my favorite movies, I haven't seen it in a long time.

CkqYZaOm.jpg

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 3

I watched this last night. One of my favorite movies, I haven't seen it in a long time.

CkqYZaOm.jpg

CkqYZaOm.jpg

I like that movie. As an actress, and actor, I like "Winona Ryder", and "Ethan Hawke" as I think both are very good.

• Like 2

Spider-Man: Homecoming (7/10)

For a little while I thought this waa going to be scored a lot less than I gave it. I enjoyed it more towards the end, but for most of its time I was reminded why I don't normally like superhero movies. I can't say why, I found so much in this movie to be annoying. But the last third pulled it altogether and I ended up really enjoying it.

I will see it again, but I am in no rush to do so.