last movie you watched

sonicjams

Meh....it was OK. Typical annoying high school situations. Michael Keaton was pretty cool in it.

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/spider-man-homecoming-new-posters.jpg

How about the sequel? I hate Jake Gyllenhaal so it’s already starting on the wrong foot for me.

I don't know anything about Far From Home. I lost interest after the original trilogy. :huh:

There might, and can not be too much, and or enough information about "Spider-Man: Far From Home", yet. When Quentin Beck/Mysterio, was a villain of Spider-Man's, I've liked him. I'm glad, to see he's been picked to be in a Spider-Man movie. It might, and can be interesting on how he's going to look in it. Overall, Spider-Man, is, and has been my favorite superhero. In, and with D.C., and my second favorite superhero is "Superman". Edited by Derek19

Meh....it was OK. Typical annoying high school situations. Michael Keaton was pretty cool in it.

How about the sequel? I hate Jake Gyllenhaal so it’s already starting on the wrong foot for me.

I don't know anything about Far From Home. I lost interest after the original trilogy. :huh:

The MCU can’t be blamed for the bs of Sony. Spidey 3 was bad enough but the Garfield Spidey flicks were rancid.

There might not be too much information about "Spider-Man: Far From Home", yet. When Quentin Beck/Mysterio, was a villain of Spider-Man's, I've liked him. I'm glad, to see he's been picked to be in a Spider-Man movie. It might be interesting on how he's going to look in it. Spider-Man, is, and has been my favorite superhero.

Trailers have been out and enough info on it has been swimming for a few months now

The MCU can’t be blamed for the bs of Sony. Spidey 3 was bad enough but the Garfield Spidey flicks were rancid.

And for me, all the reboots are a major turnoff. Spiderman, X-Men, Batman, Superman...... YUK

And for me, all the reboots are a major turnoff. Spiderman, X-Men, Batman, Superman...... YUK

Were the Nolan Bat flicks reboots of the Burton/Schumacher stuff? If so, then that was a major turn for the better even though I didn’t like Dark Knight Rises (part 3).

The Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy, and series was a "reboot" on the Batman movie franchise. Batman Begins, is only in-universe, with "the Dark Knight", and "Dark Knight Rises". The film reboots the Batman film series, telling the origin story of the character and begins with Bruce Wayne's initial fear of bats, the death of his parents, and his journey to becoming Batman. I like all six of the Spider-Man, so far, six Superman, and the two X-Men trilogies including the three prequels live, action movies. Now, to try to get this back on topic. I have watched what does look like an official first trailer for "Spider-Man: Far From Home". I was going a little by if there were any people made videos, and not definite information about, and on the movie because there are, and can be a lot of it on-line. Edited by Derek19

Johnny, my thinking of "Live, animated" is it looking realistic like, and similar to "Live, action". If I confused you, and anybody else by that, then I didn't mean to. I think "the Death of Superman", and "Reign of the Supermen" are very good, and great. I would recommend both of them.

It’s a weird thing with DC films - the animated movies are usually good, the live action movies are usually crap

With D.C. live, action movies, I like them, and haven't had any problems, and issues. To add, I like Marvel, too. Some people can be really critical of them.

People watch movies and they like and dislike whatever about them. Besides, everyone is a critic so no big deal.

Here’s what I think of the DCEU movies I’ve seen...

Man of Steel: some tasty moments but a bit over cooked.

Grade: C

Bats v Supes: pretty disappointing and I can’t even blame Affleck. Also, I wanted to choke whatshisname as Lex Luthor. Who the hell was he portraying?

Grade: D

Suicide Squad: made me want to commit suicide myself. Some cheap dialogue and cheap looking costumes didn’t help.

Grade: F

Wonder Woman: what a pleasant surprise. Fun action, costumes, cast. Not perfect but a very enjoyable popcorn movie.

Grade: B+

Justice League: even more disappointing than Bats v Supes. Aquaman’s not a surfer bro. Not badass at all. Extremely lazy story resolution too. What a waste of DC’s top tier characters.

I've watched the live, action "Wonder Woman", and I liked it. I thought it was well done, and made. There is only one D.C. live, action movie I thought, and felt wasn't bad. It was "Suicide Squad". When it was in theatres, I didn't see it, and wasn't going to because I thought it may've been one of those superhero movies, which wouldn't have been very good. In "Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice", the actor, who portrayed Lex Luthor, is "Jesse Eisenberg".

Edited by Derek19

Incredibles 2

Watched it Friday with my son and wife. Some of it, anyway. Early on I figured out who the villain would be, confirmed it with my son (who'd seen it), and fell asleep.
  • Like 1

Incredibles 2

When it was in theatres, I saw, and watched it in 3-D. I liked it a lot.

Johnny, my thinking of "Live, animated" is it looking realistic like, and similar to "Live, action". If I confused you, and anybody else by that, then I didn't mean to. I think "the Death of Superman", and "Reign of the Supermen" are very good, and great. I would recommend both of them.

It’s a weird thing with DC films - the animated movies are usually good, the live action movies are usually crap

With D.C. live, action movies, I like them, and haven't had any problems, and issues. To add, I like Marvel, too. Some people can be really critical of them.

People watch movies and they like and dislike whatever about them. Besides, everyone is a critic so no big deal.

Here’s what I think of the DCEU movies I’ve seen...

Man of Steel: some tasty moments but a bit over cooked.

Grade: C

Bats v Supes: pretty disappointing and I can’t even blame Affleck. Also, I wanted to choke whatshisname as Lex Luthor. Who the hell was he portraying?

Grade: D

Suicide Squad: made me want to commit suicide myself. Some cheap dialogue and cheap looking costumes didn’t help.

Wonder Woman: what a pleasant surprise. Fun action, costumes, cast. Not perfect but a very enjoyable popcorn movie.

Grade: B+

Justice League: even more disappointing than Bats v Supes. Aquaman’s not a surfer bro. Not badass at all. Extremely lazy story resolution too. What a waste of DC’s top tier characters.

I've watched the live, action "Wonder Woman", and I liked it. I thought it was well done, and made. There is only one D.C. live, action movie I thought, and felt wasn't bad. It was "Suicide Squad". When it was in theatres, I didn't see it, and wasn't going to because I thought it may've been one of those superhero movies, which wouldn't have been very good. In "Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice", the actor, who portrayed Lex Luthor, is "Jesse Eisenberg".

That’s it! —--> Eisenberg! Total garbage!

Incredibles 2

Watched it Friday with my son and wife. Some of it, anyway. Early on I figured out who the villain would be, confirmed it with my son (who'd seen it), and fell asleep.

It was very entertaining, but it didn’t match the smarts and overall feel of the first one. Brad Bird gave the audience what it wanted - lots of fun and lots of baby Jack Jack.

On Collector's Edition, and Blu-ray Combo Pack, I watched "Disney Frozen".

On Collector's Edition, and Blu-ray Combo Pack, I watched "Disney Frozen".

Is that a modern version of "When Hell Freezes Over"? ;) ;)

I've watched the animated "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse", and the live, action "Venom".