last movie you watched

sonicjams

Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves (5/10)

I love Alan Rickman in this, otherwise it bored the shit out of me.

Rickman and Bryan Adams make it tolerable.

Kevin Costner seems just walk through films. No acting range at all.

I agree! He's pretty much the same in every film. If he's supposed to be a regular guy, like in Field of Dreams or Bull Durham it works ok, but he brings that same character all the time.

His voice is flat, one-dimensional.

The same exact guy saying the same exact things, but sometimes with a bow and arrow, a cavalry uniform, or gills.
  • Like 2

220px-Scooby-Doo%21_and_Kiss-_Rock_and_Roll_Mystery.jpg

Nice!

Where did you find it?

It's on Netflix! Watched it with my daughter but she wasn't into it haha. Pretty cool, I loved Scooby Doo Meets Batman as a kid

I'll check it out with the Lad!

I agree! He's pretty much the same in every film. If he's supposed to be a regular guy, like in Field of Dreams or Bull Durham it works ok, but he brings that same character all the time.

The same exact guy saying the same exact things, but sometimes with a bow and arrow, a cavalry uniform, or gills.

I agree with all of that. Robin Hood was balls and I couldn’t watch more than 15-20 minutes of Waterworld. Still, I enjoyed these Costner flicks: American Flyers, No Way Out, The Untouchables, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, and A Perfect World.

The never-mentioned & start of his regular guy roles was Fandango. It’s somewhat slow but worth a watch if you haven’t seen it. I think you’d like it in particular, blueschica.

• Like 1

I agree with all of that. Robin Hood was balls and I couldn’t watch more than 15-20 minutes of Waterworld. Still, I enjoyed these Costner flicks: American Flyers, No Way Out, The Untouchables, Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, and A Perfect World.

The never-mentioned & start of his regular guy roles was Fandango. It’s somewhat slow but worth a watch if you haven’t seen it. I think you’d like it in particular, blueschica.

Revenge is an underrated Tony Scott and Costner movie. The War is a good coming of age story with a young Elijah Wood as his son.

220px-Rabid_theatrical_poster.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

Revenge is an underrated Tony Scott and Costner movie. The War is a good coming of age story with a young Elijah Wood as his son.

Haven’t seen those

Thanks for the recommendation, JB! I always meant to watch it but never got around to it! I'll have to seek it out over the holidays. :)

Thanks for the recommendation, JB! I always meant to watch it but never got around to it! I'll have to seek it out over the holidays. :)

Sam Robards and Judd Nelson (fresh out of Breakfast Club) are in this too and do well.

• Like 1

Sam Robards and Judd Nelson (fresh out of Breakfast Club) are in this too and do well.

This sounds good! And I just heard this morning that there is a new Kurt Russell Christmas movie on Netflix! (He ummm is playing Santa. :LOL: Can't get too much Kurt, though!

• Like 1

It's been ages since the Mrs and I went to the movies so we went to see bohemian rhapsody yesterday. However the theater remodeled and had half the seats, with all being reserved (wtf) and no two seats together. So we saw the green book instead

Good movie...recomended.the theater experience though was pretty whacked.

Edited by HemiBeers

Deliverance

While filming Deliverance, do you think director John Boorman left Ned Beatty out of the loop when it came to certain scenes?

It's OK, Ned. Sorry you missed the script review yesterday. Just improvise through this scene. It'll be great.....

• Like 2

Yesterday I watched Marvel- The AVENGERS . Ultron, & Infinity War. Also the cartoon version of Blackwidow and The Punisher.

DtNhqXD.png