last movie you watched

sonicjams

Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life

It's a new standup comedy special on Netflix. Very entertaining, although I like Steve Martin better than Martin Short. It was really hard to find on our Netflix for some reason but it was good once we started! :LOL:

• Like 1

Weekends are for movies 'till dawn

Tis the season

Just watched 1974's Black Christmas with two people who had never seen it, and neither wanted to walk out, into the dark, to their car when it was time to leave ..

oh come on ya big babies

So all three of us going walking out, down the driveway to where the cars are parked ..

As the two cars pull away into the night, taillights disappearing and engines fading to nothing, I realize that I'm in the dark, about 200 yards from the safety of my lighted kitchen ... things suddenly aren;t funny anymore

437959-slasher-films-black-christmas-poster-1024x640.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

Weekends are for movies 'till dawn

Tis the season

Just watched 1974's Black Christmas with two people who had never seen it, and neither wanted to walk out, into the dark, to their car when it was time to leave ..

oh come on ya big babies

So all three of us going walking out, down the driveway to where the cars are parked ..

As the two cars pull away into the night, taillights disappearing and engines fading to nothing, I realize that I'm in the dark, about 200 yards from the safety of my lighted kitchen ... things suddenly aren;t funny anymore

437959-slasher-films-black-christmas-poster-1024x640.jpg

Come on ya big baby!!

Gosh those old slashers do have real atmosphere.

• Like 1

Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest Of Your Life

It's a new standup comedy special on Netflix. Very entertaining, although I like Steve Martin better than Martin Short. It was really hard to find on our Netflix for some reason but it was good once we started! :LOL:

I really enjoyed it.
  • Like 2

Jurrasic Park Fallen Kingdom.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

this was.............a movie :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

the most awful WTF JP movie have ever seen.

oh so bad.

I can't.....lol

Mick

this was.............a movie :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

oh so bad.

I can't.....lol

Mick

My son saw it and said he enjoyed it. He's 12, went with a friend, and has manners.

When I first saw the preview I thought, "Good for them, breaking that cliche of showing all the good parts " I fear I may have been wrong.

• Like 1

oh so bad.

I can't.....lol

Mick

My son saw it and said he enjoyed it. He's 12, went with a friend, and has manners.

When I first saw the preview I thought, "Good for them, breaking that cliche of showing all the good parts " I fear I may have been wrong.

maybe i'm just getting too old. but the characters in this movie are just beyond stupid.

you really have to see it to believe it. i mean smarts were never big in JP but this goes beyond, lol

Mick

Suddenly In The Dark

Great Korean horror film from 1981 .. a university professor - a happily married father of one - goes on a butterfly collecting expedition into the rural villages, he finds a beautiful, homeless 19 year old wandering the streets after a fire claimed her shaman mother's life ...

Our professor decides that bringing her home to live with the family as a maid is a good idea ... This one can't end happy, can it ??

very interesting collision of so called primitive beliefs with a more modern movement that was happening at the time

http://extmovie.maxmovie.com/xe/files/attach/images/174/039/847/3dbcdacfb60953133948347cbbc1a5fb.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Demolition Man

Shit. Good shit.

• Like 2

Demolition Man

Shit. Good shit.

good ol cheese. i love this film.

Mick

I don't remember these movies being so bad lol!

I kept expecting Wesley Snipes to break out in cabaret musical numbers and Sandra Bullock was so peppy I was hoping she'd have to go through something barbaric to get her depressed.

But at the same time...realising these are bug budget kids movies with more swearing, I still really enjoyed it!

• Like 2

Demolition Man

Shit. Good shit.

good ol cheese. i love this film.

Mick

I don't remember these movies being so bad lol!

I kept expecting Wesley Snipes to break out in cabaret musical numbers and Sandra Bullock was so peppy I was hoping she'd have to go through something barbaric to get her depressed.

But at the same time...realising these are bug budget kids movies with more swearing, I still really enjoyed it!

That movie is the action movie precursor to Idiocracy. Also, I’m not making this up:

https://geektyrant.com/news/the-futuristic-taco-bell-from-demolition-man-is-coming-to-san-diego-comic-con

Just hope they use TP and not seashells. :LOL:

220px-Vantage_point_08.jpg

220px-Hardcore_%282015_film%29.jpg

220px-Terminator_3_Rise_of_the_Machines_movie.jpg

Wife's out of town this weekend so binging a bit on Netflix.

Hired Gun - good movie for recognizing the contributions of studio and 'tour only' musicians.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4026034/

Winners - Rudy Sarzo - what a well-balanced cool guy

Dicks - Billy Joel

I'll let you watch the movie to figure out the rest.

• Like 1