last movie you watched

sonicjams

Phantom_Thread.png

I plan on seeing it over the weekend. Gonna miss DDL acting now that he’s retired. Love PTA as well although Inherent Vice was a letdown.

Inherent Vice was a snooze fest...and so pretentious!!!

The greastest Showman

What a mess. Barely any story. you learn Nothing about ANY character.

yet some of the BEST most gorgeously shot musical numbers i've seen in a musical movie.

F for the movie itself

A+ for the musical numbers.

Mick

• Like 1

http://is2.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Video4/v4/bd/fa/45/bdfa45a8-57c7-7ff4-d673-fe72214462f9/source/1200x630bb.jpg

I wanted to see that...how was it?

I liked it. It seemed more like the way things would actually happen in life instead of the typical stuff we get in most movies like that. I never watched The Sopranos but I'm familiar with Gandolfini and I too liked that he was playing a much different character. It doesn't always work, but in this case I think it did.

• Like 1

The greastest Showman

yet some of the BEST most gorgeously shot musical numbers i've seen in a musical movie.

F for the movie itself

Mick

This is one of those times I think people just needed to relax and enjoy a spectacle. The film is great as a bit of fluff. I enjoyed it for that.

• Like 2

The greastest Showman

F for the movie itself

Mick

This is one of those times I think people just needed to relax and enjoy a spectacle. The film is great as a bit of fluff. I enjoyed it for that.

i relaxed every time a number came on......but come on dude the film was shit.....no two ways about it.

but i' ll give you this.......i've never had so much fun at shit.

Mick