last movie you watched

sonicjams

The original "Drunken Master", starring a very young Jackie Chan.

He and his "master" have great chemistry, and the physical stuff that JC is pulling off is phenomenal. The training sequences are amazing, not to mention the fight choreography. Fun stuff!

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1

What Just Happened. How could you take a cast of Robert DeNiro, Sean Penn, and Bruce Willis and make such a pike of dog excrement? Horrible. I want that time back

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DeNiro hasn’t done anything good since the 20th century.

Imho, Penn has always been either really good OR really bad with his movies and nothing in between.

Willis...the only movie of his this century that I liked which I remember is Sin City.

What Just Happened. How could you take a cast of Robert DeNiro, Sean Penn, and Bruce Willis and make such a pike of dog excrement? Horrible. I want that time back

Don’t forget Michael Wincott. Great character actor. Love his scene stealing performance as the metal head in Oliver Stone’s most underrated film, Talk Radio.

Imho, Penn has always been either really good OR really bad with his movies and nothing in between.

Willis...the only movie of his this century that I liked which I remember is Sin City.

I really love the two Red movies.

• Like 3

I also enjoy the Red movies. Fun stuff.

• Like 3

I only saw part 2. I didn’t like it at all.

I like Malkovich and Hopkins plenty but even they couldn’t help me enjoy it. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon while watching it. Oh well.

• Like 1

I like Malkovich and Hopkins plenty but even they couldn’t help me enjoy it. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon while watching it. Oh well.

I remember watching "What Just Happened" and feeling pissed off at how bad it was.

I liked the first RED, but not so much the second one. I guess the surprise effect of seeing them coming out of retirement to kick ass was gone.

Looper is one of the best movies of the decade. Probably the last time Willis was in a good movie before the direct to dvd Lionsgate Premiere action movies like him and Cage have done lately.

Looper is one of the best movies of the decade. Probably the last time Willis was in a good movie before the direct to dvd Lionsgate Premiere action movies like him and Cage have done lately.

Never saw it.

Admittedly, I’ve never been a big Bruce fan but (movie-wise) I have him at 7-7 in the 20th century and 2-6 in the 21st. [That’s 9-13 overall of course]

XTC - This is Pop [8/10]

I thoroughly enjoyed this documentary about a criminally underrated band. It was short, but informative and entertaining. As a fan, it was just great to see the band reflect. A gift to us fans.

• Like 2

I found them refreshingly silly and the entire cast (Helen Mitten especially) really game to send themselves up.

• Like 2