last movie you watched

sonicjams

Transformers: Age of Extinction.

let me state this. Transformers is a dumb franchise. EVERY ONE.

this is just as stupid and silly. and WAY to long at 2 hours and 46 mins. but damn me if this isn't one of my favs in the franchise.

Between Whalberg. Evil Kelsey Grammar chewing Scenery and great funny ass dialogue. i had a great time.

thanks for the junk food Michael Bay!!!

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

this is just as stupid and silly. and WAY to long at 2 hours and 46 mins. but damn me if this isn't one of my favs in the franchise.

Between Whalberg. Evil Kelsey Grammar chewing Scenery and great funny ass dialogue. i had a great time.

Mick

I saw the first 3 on Rifftrax. It's the only good way to see that and the Twilight movies. You're right. They all suck.

Still waiting for Mike, Kevin and Bill to riff the 1st Marky Mark one.

Mick

I saw the first 3 on Rifftrax. It's the only good way to see that and the Twilight movies. You're right. They all suck.

About a billion dollars spent on those pieces of crap. A billion!

Audience feedback...over a thousand reviews (off RottenTomatoes) from the Transformers flicks yield an overall average of 29% approval. The highest (the first one) received 57%, three were under 20%, and the lowest got 15%. Pretty much everyone believes they suck yet the franchise continues. It's up there with the worst franchises in movie history IMHO.

The prequel spinoff "Bumblebee" will be released next year.

La La Land. I was underwhelmed. Well made and all that but it didn't grab me. In the extra features somebody was raving over the chemistry between Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling, and I thought to myself, what chemistry?

Mick

Audience feedback...over a thousand reviews (off RottenTomatoes) from the Transformers flicks yield an overall average of 29% approval. The highest (the first one) received 57%, three were under 20%, and the lowest got 15%. Pretty much everyone believes they suck yet the franchise continues. It's up there with the worst franchises in movie history IMHO.

yea it's junk food. but sometimes it's what you need. you won't find me watching them all the time.

but in that particular moment it was satisfying, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

yea it's junk food. but sometimes it's what you need. you won't find me watching them all the time.

Mick

Junk food to me is doughnuts. The Walking Dead would be my personal example of doughnuts. It's junk but I can enjoy it. (Up to the Negan storyline I mean).

The Transformers series would be more like an Egg McMuffin, a ripe turd of a movie meal.

:LOL:

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

Junk food to me is doughnuts. The Walking Dead would be my personal example of doughnuts. It's junk but I can enjoy it. (Up to the Negan storyline I mean).

The Transformers series would be more like an Egg McMuffin, a ripe turd of a movie meal.

:LOL:

LOL. for what it's worth i've never seen any of these in any of their theatrical runs.

Why the hell would anyone??? lol

And the new one from the review vids i've watched.......EVERYONE has finally turned on this franchise. i mean everyone, lol. even apologist fans, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4b/Sicario_poster.jpg

I agree with all the accolades on that poster. Watch this movie.

Grade: A

Really good movie!

• Like 2

Life with Jake Gyllenhall and Ryan Reynolds. Pretty good, but predictable.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4b/Sicario_poster.jpg

I agree with all the accolades on that poster. Watch this movie.

Grade: A

Really good movie!

:yes:

I had never even heard of it. I found it by chance and picked it up mainly because of Brolin and Del Toro. I'm not even sure it came to cinemas out here.

Additionally, it's called "Borderline" here. I guess it's not too important but I think they're doing the movie a slight injustice with that name change.

But yeah, excellent flick.

• Like 2