last movie you watched

sonicjams

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2012, 05:14 AM)
V for Vendetta

Fun movie!

Last flick I saw was Survival of the Dead. Total rubbish!! One of the worst zombie movies of all time! It's not as bad but it's in the same ballpark of crap as Uwe Boll's House of the Dead.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 3 2012, 07:35 PM)
V for Vendetta

Fun movie!

Last flick I saw was Survival of the Dead. Total rubbish!! One of the worst zombie movies of all time! It's not as bad but it's in the same ballpark of crap as Uwe Boll's House of the Dead.

I hadn't seen that before either nor even read the comic series...

I liked it, there's a ton of good Brit actors in it who deliver too, John Hurt is particularly good as the main Big Brother bad guy. Hugo and Natalie are good too and Natalie is HOT!

trink38.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2012, 04:34 PM)
V for Vendetta

Fun movie!

I liked it, there's a ton of good Brit actors in it who deliver too, John Hurt is particularly good as the main Big Brother bad guy. Hugo and Natalie are good too and Natalie is HOT!

trink38.gif

Yeah, I never read the comics either. Was just thinking that maybe that Kane/baby xenomorph scene in Alien that you saw the other week subliminally forced you to watch John Hurt go violent in V for Vendetta. yes.gif no.gif confused13.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif

Oh, and Natalie hasn't been unhot since Phantom Bollocks. common001.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 4 2012, 02:45 AM)
V for Vendetta

Fun movie!

trink38.gif

Yeah, I never read the comics either. Was just thinking that maybe that Kane/baby xenomorph scene in Alien that you saw the other week subliminally forced you to watch John Hurt go violent in V for Vendetta. yes.gif no.gif confused13.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif

It could have been that, but I didn't know he was in it. John Hurt though is always good.

The guy who played Mr Cready was pretty effective too...

Nat looks great bald! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2012, 05:16 PM)
V for Vendetta

Fun movie!

trink38.gif

It could have been that, but I didn't know he was in it. John Hurt though is always good.

I did say "SUBLIMINALLY." cool10.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif

yes.gif Yes...bald...long hair...short hair...black wings sprouting from her back...any Portman is a hot Portman!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 4 2012, 03:20 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 4 2012, 05:16 PM)
V for Vendetta

Fun movie!

trink38.gif

I did say "SUBLIMINALLY." cool10.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif

yes.gif Yes...bald...long hair...short hair...black wings sprouting from her back...any Portman is a hot Portman!!! yes.gif

Aye to all that... cool10.gif

And so Alien led me to V, so what could be next? ohmy.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

Kung Fu Panda. Better than expected. Almost as good as the original, and I thought the original was very good for a kid's movie.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jan 4 2012, 02:04 PM)
Kung Fu Panda. Better than expected. Almost as good as the original, and I thought the original was very good for a kid's movie.

What was the original called? Kung Fu Panda the Prequel? unsure.gif

God Bless Ozzy

well, I just finished a Lifetime Movie Network movie called "A brother's keeper" about a blonde psycho who avenges her brother's suicide which she blames on a woman who wasn't interested in him.

Saw Mission Impossible 4? over the holidays...

Thank god it wasn't in 3-D or they would have had to peel me off the ceiling laugh.gif

You just knew someone was going out that window... tongue.gif

Edited by librarian

We watched 2 MST3K DVDs today; Mr. B.'s Shorts and The Sidehackers. If you've never seen the MST3K crew riff on "Mr. B. Natural", you've not lived!

Here: Mr. B. Natural

The Sidehackers is about as bad a film as I have ever seen. No plot to speak of, horrible acting, terrible editing.... a grand slam of awfulness. But The Satellite of Love's crew makes it bearable... barely.

Friday night we watched Dinner For Schmucks on the recommendation of another TRFer. Quite fun and funny. I love both Paul Rudd and Steve Carell and they both do an excellent job here. Plus, the DVD had bloopers.... hilarious! laugh.gif