Hi everyone..

vamp1227

Howdy neighbor! bekloppt.gif Have you seen a lot of shows in the area, or the Time Machine movie last week? I'm a "late bloomer" Rush fan - liked them growing up, lost track of them for a while, and finally got to see them at the State Fair last year, where I fell in love. I also saw them in Hershey this past spring.

Can't wait to find out if we've crossed paths and get to know you! Enjoy the forum! 2.gif Carrie

Edited by 1 of the 7

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Nov 1 2011, 09:12 PM)
Howdy neighbor! bekloppt.gif Have you seen a lot of shows in the area, or the Time Machine movie last week? I'm a "late bloomer" Rush fan - liked them growing up, lost track of them for a while, and finally got to see them at the State Fair last year, where I fell in love. I also saw them in Hershey this past spring.

Can't wait to find out if we've crossed paths and get to know you! Enjoy the forum! 2.gif Carrie

Hi Carrie..I didn't see them out your way last year..I am like you who kind of lost track but found my way back with them..I am from the Albany area and havent seen them in many years but will the next time I can...thanks for the welcome and look forward to chatting with you and other Rush fans!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

First: I don't know why, but I really dig the picture in your signature. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Second: WELCOME TO TRF!! It remains my favourite community of people on the 'net. Just so many great people and friends I've made. I hope you enjoy it too! biggrin.gif

Also, just call me Christine or CM or CMW or whatever people around here feel like calling me.

I usually have it SUPEROBVIOUS in my signature banner, but since it's NaNoWriMo it didn't quite work, haha.

Edited by CMWriter

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 2 2011, 04:20 PM)
First: I don't know why, but I really dig the picture in your signature. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love that picture too...it's been my computer desktop ever since I got into Rush! Sometimes I'll even make the window smaller and they kinda peer over it cool.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Nov 3 2011, 11:55 PM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 2 2011, 04:20 PM)

I love that picture too...it's been my computer desktop ever since I got into Rush! Sometimes I'll even make the window smaller and they kinda peer over it cool.gif

It is a cool pic of them..