Why do you shave your legs?

Mr. Not

rofl3.gif

I was going to suggest to treeduck that he try an Epilady! Gawd, I tried one when they first started advertising them and - holy sh1t!! It was like having a horde of small animals ripping my hair out byt the root. Well, it was being ripped out by the root... http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/icon_eek.gif

BTW, I am quite aware of facial hair. Being a brunette, it will come in pretty dark. I have one of those little mini-shavers - the one they advertise for eyebrows - and run that over my face and neck every few weeks. It sure beats that facial bleach. Not sure about you other brunettes, but my leg hair resists any Nair or similar treatment - I can leave it on for an hour but still have to end up shaving anyway. Also, I did wax my legs once with the cold wax (it's kinda like really thick honey) before a trip to Hawai'i so I wouldn't need to shave for 2 weeks. Ha! The joke was on me as my leg hair grows at different rates, apparently. wacko.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 21 2011, 08:35 AM)
rofl3.gif

I was going to suggest to treeduck that he try an Epilady! Gawd, I tried one when they first started advertising them and - holy sh1t!! It was like having a horde of small animals ripping my hair out byt the root. Well, it was being ripped out by the root... http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/icon_eek.gif

BTW, I am quite aware of facial hair. Being a brunette, it will come in pretty dark. I have one of those little mini-shavers - the one they advertise for eyebrows - and run that over my face and neck every few weeks. It sure beats that facial bleach. Not sure about you other brunettes, but my leg hair resists any Nair or similar treatment - I can leave it on for an hour but still have to end up shaving anyway. Also, I did wax my legs once with the cold wax (it's kinda like really thick honey) before a trip to Hawai'i so I wouldn't need to shave for 2 weeks. Ha! The joke was on me as my leg hair grows at different rates, apparently.  wacko.gif

I'd been thinking of an Epilady, til I read this post, and thought better of it as I'm too much of a wimp to deal with the pain..! Plucking, waxing... *Yowl..!* wacko.gif scared.gif wacko.gif scared.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 19 2011, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Oct 19 2011, 04:55 PM)
Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed yes.gif

Disagreeing here. I'm hetero but if I was going to make out with a girl, I would want her hairless. The both of us would have to make hairless girl love at night after the tub.

I have subscribed to this thread and am patiently awaiting the continuation of this post

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Oct 21 2011, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 19 2011, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Oct 19 2011, 04:55 PM)
Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed yes.gif

Disagreeing here. I'm hetero but if I was going to make out with a girl, I would want her hairless. The both of us would have to make hairless girl love at night after the tub.

I have subscribed to this thread and am patiently awaiting the continuation of this post

laugh.gif

Just speaking the truth man!

And... I think I've surpassed my honesty allotment for one thread.

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 21 2011, 03:09 PM)
They do make those little battery-operated rotary nose hair trimmers. My husband has one. That's one grooming product that is not meant to be shared, BTW.

Yes!

I love those things, and they're cheap, too. A few bucks at Walmart, then once every week or two (depending on your needs), you do a quick little *bzzs*-*bzzz* and you have a nice, hair-free (to observers at least) nose.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 21 2011, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 21 2011, 05:51 PM)
Again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXLSnnmNE8

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

unsure.gif

You too eh? Try this:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/196149/brazilian_waxing/

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 21 2011, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 21 2011, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 21 2011, 05:51 PM)
Again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXLSnnmNE8

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

unsure.gif

You too eh? Try this:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/196149/brazilian_waxing/

laugh.gif

Yeah, hurts like a biotch. For the record, I didn't laugh like a couple of those girls. I saw stars. I screamed and almost knocked over the sadistic bitch doing the waxing. And, they naked EVERYTHING down there. I won't do that again. Hated how it felt afterward, and it cost too much.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 21 2011, 06:50 PM)
So, we girls are divulging our hair removal. How many of the guys "manscape?"

I don't want a hairless scene down there, but I don't want to have to search for stuff like I'm on a frikin' safari.

Did you shave your many, many boyfriends by candlelight Susie, with Frankie Valli singing Grease is the Word in the background? unsure.gif