Jump to content


Why do you shave your legs?


  • Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#401 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14365 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

Anybody here ever been to Asheville, NC? Lot's of furry legged gals

Sponsored Post

#402 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 05 August 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

Anybody here ever been to Asheville, NC? Lot's of furry legged gals

Nope,

Thanks for the heads-up. :lol:

#403 Janie

Janie

    Rush Caption Queen

  • Members *
  • 16549 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Seattle, WA

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:26 AM

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 04 August 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostMr. IsNot, on 19 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed Posted Image

I have to shave my arms and legs, though I shave my arms more often. I try not to run a sharp blade over my skin unless said skin is going to be uncovered in front of others.
I hate body hair. On me. I love it on men. Especially arms and chest. I shave all the time because it just feels soooo good to have soft, smooth skin. A friend of a friend had the hairiest arms I've ever seen. Dark, thick furry arms on a woman does not look good. Nor does facial hair. Some gals seem to not be aware they have little walrus-like hairs sprouting from their top lip.

#404 Mara

Mara

    Hindu Goddess of Death

  • Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Marietta, Georgia, USA
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

View PostJanie, on 17 August 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 04 August 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostMr. IsNot, on 19 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed Posted Image

I have to shave my arms and legs, though I shave my arms more often. I try not to run a sharp blade over my skin unless said skin is going to be uncovered in front of others.
I hate body hair. On me. I love it on men. Especially arms and chest. I shave all the time because it just feels soooo good to have soft, smooth skin. A friend of a friend had the hairiest arms I've ever seen. Dark, thick furry arms on a woman does not look good. Nor does facial hair. Some gals seem to not be aware they have little walrus-like hairs sprouting from their top lip.

If' I'm talking to a woman and she's got whiskers or the barest beginnings of a goatee, sometimes I can't even focus on what she's saying.  I nod and smile but my brain is screaming, "HOW DOES SHE NOT NOTICE THOSE HUGE LONG HAIRS HANGING FROM HER CHIN????"

I do understand about PCOS and that's a different ballgame entirely.  One of my favorite co-workers has it and spent a small fortune on electrolysis. She's still got to wax and tweeze.

#405 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

View PostMara, on 17 August 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostJanie, on 17 August 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 04 August 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostMr. IsNot, on 19 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed Posted Image

I have to shave my arms and legs, though I shave my arms more often. I try not to run a sharp blade over my skin unless said skin is going to be uncovered in front of others.
I hate body hair. On me. I love it on men. Especially arms and chest. I shave all the time because it just feels soooo good to have soft, smooth skin. A friend of a friend had the hairiest arms I've ever seen. Dark, thick furry arms on a woman does not look good. Nor does facial hair. Some gals seem to not be aware they have little walrus-like hairs sprouting from their top lip.

If' I'm talking to a woman and she's got whiskers or the barest beginnings of a goatee, sometimes I can't even focus on what she's saying.  I nod and smile but my brain is screaming, "HOW DOES SHE NOT NOTICE THOSE HUGE LONG HAIRS HANGING FROM HER CHIN????"

I do understand about PCOS and that's a different ballgame entirely.  One of my favorite co-workers has it and spent a small fortune on electrolysis. She's still got to wax and tweeze.

I agree completely.

It's one thing to not give in to preordained ideals of beauty.  It's another thing to let yourself go entirely.

#406 troutman

troutman

    My views are fishy

  • Members *
  • 44549 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

View Postx1yyz, on 17 August 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostMara, on 17 August 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostJanie, on 17 August 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 04 August 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostMr. IsNot, on 19 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed Posted Image

I have to shave my arms and legs, though I shave my arms more often. I try not to run a sharp blade over my skin unless said skin is going to be uncovered in front of others.
I hate body hair. On me. I love it on men. Especially arms and chest. I shave all the time because it just feels soooo good to have soft, smooth skin. A friend of a friend had the hairiest arms I've ever seen. Dark, thick furry arms on a woman does not look good. Nor does facial hair. Some gals seem to not be aware they have little walrus-like hairs sprouting from their top lip.

If' I'm talking to a woman and she's got whiskers or the barest beginnings of a goatee, sometimes I can't even focus on what she's saying.  I nod and smile but my brain is screaming, "HOW DOES SHE NOT NOTICE THOSE HUGE LONG HAIRS HANGING FROM HER CHIN????"

I do understand about PCOS and that's a different ballgame entirely.  One of my favorite co-workers has it and spent a small fortune on electrolysis. She's still got to wax and tweeze.

I agree completely.

It's one thing to not give in to preordained ideals of beauty.  It's another thing to let yourself go entirely.

So there is hope for San Francisco. :cheerleader: :P




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users