Why do you shave your legs?

Mr. Not

I just don't get the whole Brazilian thing. Why would you want your partners privates to look like a young girls? :huh: landscaping is good. Mowing the lawn is good, but no need to scorch the earth. ;)

I dunno. To me, that's not what it looks like, but I could see where some would think that. It's just another style choice.

I would be completely creeped out if a guy asked me to shave bare. I would also be creeped out if a guy mowed the grass all they way around the tree.

That said, I did it once. Once. In college, and I do not remember why; I've probably forgotten for a very good reason. It just looked all kinds of wrong on a 20 year old. What I do remember is that it itched in a way that made me feel like 50 generations of sand fleas had taken up residence in my bikinis. I vividly recall waiting in anguish for class to end so I could run into a bathroom stall and scratch.

Never shave your lady bits. You gotta wax. No stubble and no itch.

And that's my TMI for the day!

Having said that, I'm done and over the total bare thing.

Ok now I'm done with my TMI for the day.

You're over it? Does that mean you grow a bit now, like a little strip?

http://saintsreport.com/forums/images/smilies/scratch.gif

I just don't get the whole Brazilian thing. Why would you want your partners privates to look like a young girls? :huh: landscaping is good. Mowing the lawn is good, but no need to scorch the earth. ;)

I dunno. To me, that's not what it looks like, but I could see where some would think that. It's just another style choice.

I would be completely creeped out if a guy asked me to shave bare. I would also be creeped out if a guy mowed the grass all they way around the tree.

That said, I did it once. Once. In college, and I do not remember why; I've probably forgotten for a very good reason. It just looked all kinds of wrong on a 20 year old. What I do remember is that it itched in a way that made me feel like 50 generations of sand fleas had taken up residence in my bikinis. I vividly recall waiting in anguish for class to end so I could run into a bathroom stall and scratch.

Cleared for landing!

• Like 2

Cleared for landing!

:LOL:

'scorch the earth'...! :LOL:

It's about dang time for some backlash! :yes:

http://www.huffingto...kushpmg00000046

Gross. Does she use deodorant and doesn't it get all wadded up into one big pasty pile of pit hair? And if she doesn't use pit sauce, well, then. . . .neither do a lot of European cultures and let's just say this is one area in which the US is unquestionably superior. If you've ever been stuck on a Roman bus on a mid-July afternoon rush hour you'll agree.

• Like 1

Gross. Does she use deodorant and doesn't it get all wadded up into one big pasty pile of pit hair? And if she doesn't use pit sauce, well, then. . . .neither do a lot of European cultures and let's just say this is one area in which the US is unquestionably superior. If you've ever been stuck on a Roman bus on a mid-July afternoon rush hour you'll agree.

Because, of course, ALL HUMAN BEINGS stink unless they shave and use deodorant! :LOL:

• Like 1

Because, of course, ALL HUMAN BEINGS stink unless they shave and use deodorant! :LOL:

Not all, but a lot of them do. I'm one. (And yes, I know it's "chemicals" I'm smearing 'neath my pits and no I'm not worried about armpit cancer. I even use a prescription called Drysol on occasion to put a stop to excessive sweating there because it is embarrassing to have giant wet spots under the arms of my shirt midday when I work indoors and am COLD most of the time).

I once worked with a crunchy granola girl who used one of those crystal things (tho she did shave) instead of Speed Stick. It didn't work, though she was such a sweetheart that no one wanted to hurt her feelings. You could only smell BO when she was in close proximity; it wasn't like she stunk up the office.

I'm not a fan of armpit hair on men either. If they're wearing tank tops it looks kinda gross when they raise their arms. It's not a complete turnoff if the guy is otherwise hot, but I prefer they keep the pit hair concealed!

Not all, but a lot of them do. I'm one. (And yes, I know it's "chemicals" I'm smearing 'neath my pits and no I'm not worried about armpit cancer. I even use a prescription called Drysol on occasion to put a stop to excessive sweating there because it is embarrassing to have giant wet spots under the arms of my shirt midday when I work indoors and am COLD most of the time).

I once worked with a crunchy granola girl who used one of those crystal things (tho she did shave) instead of Speed Stick. It didn't work, though she was such a sweetheart that no one wanted to hurt her feelings. You could only smell BO when she was in close proximity; it wasn't like she stunk up the office.

I'm not a fan of armpit hair on men either. If they're wearing tank tops it looks kinda gross when they raise their arms. It's not a complete turnoff if the guy is otherwise hot, but I prefer they keep the pit hair concealed!

I'm not against deodorant. Nor am I against shaving for people who prefer it. I'm just against the idea that all women must remove all body hair or be considered repulsive and worthless.

Also, it's nice to see that you're an equal-opportunity armpit-hair hater :cheers: In my experience, hair-related body odour is a much bigger problem in men than it is in women. :LOL:

• Like 1

Anybody who knows me knows that I like to unleash my feminine side in meterosexual fashions (no pun intended) that's why I shave my legs. I hate body hair sooo much! I shave everywhere. But damn' does it get cold in the winter

I don't like when women have hairy legs and armpits because to me body hair is too masculine. Too much hair = no dice.

Body hair on women doesn't bother me in the least just ask Treeduck he will tell you.... :D
  • Like 1

I don't like when women have hairy legs and armpits because to me body hair is too masculine. Too much hair = no dice.

Body hair on women doesn't bother me in the least just ask Treeduck he will tell you.... :D

because...well i've never actually thought about this to be honest. i guess i just like the feeling of not having prickly legs because i wear shorts a lot in the summer. but in the winter i shave like once a week because i wear pants almost every day so i don't really care. body hair doesn't bother me too much, really :huh:
  • Like 1

Think about this one. Why?

If you do, then why not get your arms while you're at it? Smooth arms are as equally attractive as smooth legs if you ask me, and hairly legs aren't unnatractive to begin with. We live in a conditioned world, indeed yes.gif

I have to shave my arms and legs, though I shave my arms more often. I try not to run a sharp blade over my skin unless said skin is going to be uncovered in front of others.

I remember a girlfriend I had in Mexico, back when I was 16. Carmen. She didn't shave her legs at all...and she was smokin' hot. :drool:
  • Like 1

I remember a girlfriend I had in Mexico, back when I was 16. Carmen. She didn't shave her legs at all...and she was smokin' hot. :drool:

She might have been hot!!,

But I am not going there. :LOL:

BTW, could she make a killer taco? :P

Edited by troutman

It wouldn't even be a speed bump for me...... :)
  • Like 1

It wouldn't even be a speed bump for me...... :)

Have at it. :D