American Horror Story

Tick

I'm wondering about who the father of the baby is to. At first I thought maybe one of the ghosts of the house was in the suit. But then when she tells her husband that she's pregnant it makes you think it was him because he doesn't say anything.

Perhaps he thinks she cheated on him as payback for his infidelity and that's why he's not saying anything. Or maybe the house is so f*cked up that it's got him believing that he really is the father.

Edited by J2112YYZ

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 26 2011, 06:35 AM)
I'm wondering about who the father of the baby is to. At first I thought maybe one of the ghosts of the house was in the suit. But then when she tells her husband that she's pregnant it makes you think it was him because he doesn't say anything.

Perhaps he thinks she cheated on him as payback for his infidelity and that's why he's not saying anything. Or maybe the house is so f*cked up that it's got him believing that he really is the father.

Her and the husband got it on. She also hooked up with the S&M ghost. Right??

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Oct 26 2011, 03:06 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 26 2011, 01:30 AM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Oct 25 2011, 11:13 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Oct 25 2011, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Oct 25 2011, 07:19 AM)
As of last night I had only seen the second episode.

Last night I made a big mistake of watching the third epidode and then the pilot and then going right to bed....I couldn't stop thinking about the show and didn't sleep for shit.

I was totally creeped out by the pilot (which I feel is the best of the three episodes so far).

But at least I'm all caught up as far as the episodes go...and all caught up in the show!!!

Really intriguing, creepy, and mind fukking show.

My biggest question is how far is this season going to go? I'm concerned that they will run out of story and it will turn into a twisted, mindless mess....(like Lost became in the final season).

Really like this show!!!! Although I'll be sure to watch the next episodes long before bed to let my mind settle down.

I think there is tons of possibilities as far as plot lines go. If the writers are smart they have many avenues to travel down. Imagine the direction they can go when the baby is born?

Agree 100%....Lots of places to go, just hope tha writers do a good job.

Possible spoiler:

As far as the baby goes....I wonder who the father is?

I believe the father of the baby is the young kid who is hanging out with the teen daughter.

My question is, who exactly is Jessica Lange? Originally I was thinking she was the infant of the first couple to ever live in the house but that wouldn't be possible unless she's some sort of ghost thingy too which actually would make sense because she's obviously in cahoots with the young blond boy and the housekeeper.

Those three have a past.

I never considered the blond kid who I think is one of Jessica langs kids. She mentioned she had a child she thought was a perfect specimen and stuff happened to him. Wasn't there a scene in second episode where the kid a nd Lange were hooking up?

But the blond kid could very well be the guy in the suit which is now what I'm hoping for 'cuz I really don't want another new ghost character introduced 'cuz it's a potential unanswered question.

As for Jessica Lange sometimes I feel she's a ghost other times I don't. For a second I thought she might have been one of the girls the doctor performed abortions on but that would make her about 100...and she aint 100.

As far as her being the baby of the first couple I think they referenced the baby as a boy but I've been wrong before.

I think she was just an owner of the house at one point and besides being directly involved with a couple of the ghosts knows its history. Maybe she is the ghost of the wife of the guy who burned his family up.

Lange was "entertaining," or however she put it, a young brunette model-type. It wasn't the blond kid. I remember thinking the same thing when the scene first came on!

And... I don't think Lange was married to the guy who burned his family. She was married to her perfect husband who was trying to have sex with the, then young, red head maid. Lange shot both the husband and the maid. And now, for some reason, the maid is a ghost (who ages!??)... was the husband who she shot also the burned husband and is he a ghost too??

I like this show but I have way too many questions about what's going on.

QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 26 2011, 11:47 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 26 2011, 05:34 AM)
I wouldn't be surprised if Lange is alive but murdered all her children.

But then what about the girl now, the one with Down Syndrome?

Maybe she's dead. They can all see the blond boy too and it's suspected he might be a phantom.

I can't wait for the time shift that sends them all back to 1977. Will they get off the island alive?? wink.gif

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 26 2011, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Oct 26 2011, 11:47 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 26 2011, 05:34 AM)
I wouldn't be surprised if Lange is alive but murdered all her children.

But then what about the girl now, the one with Down Syndrome?

Maybe she's dead. They can all see the blond boy too and it's suspected he might be a phantom.

I can't wait for the time shift that sends them all back to 1977. Will they get off the island alive?? wink.gif

No...They are all gonna die when Jughead blows...The way it should have ended.

Looks like it may be my LAST episode as the whole time the show was on the creators came on stating DIRECTV would not be carrying FX starting Tuesday and I would miss 9 more new episodes. Then DIRECTV ran a tape at the bottom of the screen saying that FOX wanted to charge 40% more for this station and it may be dropped. scared.gif This sucks!

Good episode though!

Edited by nobodys hero

QUOTE (Khan @ Oct 27 2011, 11:16 AM)
All these damn people coming back to life. aaarrrgh..brain hurts

I know! So many people seem to be ghosts that now I'm wondering who is real and who is not.

i have a new theory about the troubled blond kid.... He obviously is the one dressing up in the S&M outfit. He's obviously a ghost. But this means he died in the house. He's tied to it, but how? He doesn't have any outright physical signs so how did he die? He keeps saying he has massive issues and that's why he wants to keep seeing the doc. He also knows way too much about the doctor (the original doctor - the first owner of the house) so I say he's directly tied to him somehow.

And what's going on with the baby? It's obviously S&M phantoms baby (somehow - ghost sperm, what!?). What's so freaky about it that the sonographer passes out?

P-D, ITTE, WATCH THE SHOW SO WE CAN DISCUSS!

QUOTE (Khan @ Oct 27 2011, 01:17 PM)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B1LlYh6iKqs/TTZsBxAvmnI/AAAAAAAAEyY/uKb8mmACoSY/s400/connie-britton.jpg

yes.gif

I've liked her ever since I first saw her on Spin City back in the mid/late 90s. She's still looking good now.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 27 2011, 10:20 AM)

Looks like it may be my LAST episode as the whole time the show was on the creators came on stating DIRECTV would not be carrying FX starting Tuesday and I would miss 9 more new episodes. Then DIRECTV ran a tape at the bottom of the screen saying that FOX wanted to charge 40% more for this station and it may be dropped. scared.gif This sucks!

Good episode though!

I've got Directv to so i've got the same problem. Usually these disputes end before the channel gets taken off or not too long after it gets taken away.

I'm guessing if FX does go off the air for a bit you could still see episodes on their web page as well as numerous other places online. The thing is, their shows don't pull in huge numbers like ABC, NCB and CBS do. So, losing the Directv contract will put a really big hit on their viewership.

I'm not sure they're willing to risk that. Less people watching means more shows will get canceled.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 27 2011, 07:57 PM)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B1LlYh6iKqs/TTZsBxAvmnI/AAAAAAAAEyY/uKb8mmACoSY/s400/connie-britton.jpg

yes.gif

I've liked her ever since I first saw her on Spin City back in the mid/late 90s. She's still looking good now.

Who's that girl who plays the younger version of the maid? She's fukking hotter than hell! At times she kinda looks like Evan Rachel Wood who is also another personal fave. Connie Britton is smokin also. wub.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Oct 28 2011, 01:08 AM)

yes.gif

Who's that girl who plays the younger version of the maid? She's fukking hotter than hell! At times she kinda looks like Evan Rachel Wood who is also another personal fave. Connie Britton is smokin also. wub.gif

I'm not crazy about either, but I wouldn't throw either out of bed for eating crackers knowImsayin' wink.gif . I think at times they've both looked really hot.

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Oct 28 2011, 12:08 AM)

yes.gif

Alexandra Breckenridge

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 28 2011, 07:00 AM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Oct 28 2011, 12:08 AM)

yes.gif

Alexandra Breckenridge

Thanks. I agree with you about Connie's tits too. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 29 2011, 09:22 AM)
I'm caught up now. Getting better indeed. Eps 3 and 4 much better than the first two. The pace is slowing down a tad. Needed that. That pilot covered about 3/4 of a season in one hour. WHEW! tongue.gif

I've liked the last two episodes the best because they have slowed it down a bit. I did like the manic pace of the first two episodes but it's nice to have the story play out a bit slower now that everything has been set up nicely.