American Horror Story

Tick

I didn't really care for a good part of this last episode with the Santa Claus killer guy.

I really like the main stories that have been going on for several episodes but this santa killer thing was just holiday filler.

Still wanna see what happens next, particularly with Judith.

What will happen to the reporter girl? And Kit?

Ever episode leaves you thinking....oh my god will happen next week ..... :ph34r:

Not me. I'm enjoying the season just fine but the story isn't grabbing me. Maybe that's because I have no idea what the story for this season is really supposed to be? Sister Jude and Sister Eunice are the only characters I care about at all.

WTH has happened with the creatures in the forest that had to be fed every night? Are the aliens camped out somewhere close to the asylum?

One thing I like is seeing is how the characters from the first series pop up in this series.

Love the twist that Jude is now a patient!

It's back! I loved that latest. This season has only gotten better as it goes along. The end must be near. I haven't kept count, but characters are starting to die. I know the doc was a former Nazi, but what a way to go.

As the season has gone on i've gotten absolutely nothing out of this. Sister Eunice was my favorite character and they killed her off, so I find myself not really giving a damn how this story ends. Like I said before, I wasn't really sure what the plot or main point was to this season as it progressed along. It was just so all over the place and I didn't end up getting hooked by the stories or caring about most of the characters.

Oh well, hopefully next year they can come up with something that will hook me like the first season did.

As the season has gone on i've gotten absolutely nothing out of this. Sister Eunice was my favorite character and they killed her off, so I find myself not really giving a damn how this story ends. Like I said before, I wasn't really sure what the plot or main point was to this season as it progressed along. It was just so all over the place and I didn't end up getting hooked by the stories or caring about most of the characters.

Oh well, hopefully next year they can come up with something that will hook me like the first season did.

They've already said they want to put in a romantic spin for Season 3. I'm curious to see how that turns out.

I haven't been enjoying this season very much, but I have to say I *loved* the name game episode. Watching Jude and the name game go-go routine was wonderful - so bright! That's the quirkiness that I really enjoy. :D I really enjoyed Pepper also. She's not at all what she appeared to be. More characters are beginning to die and the end does appear close. And what a freaky way for the doc to go. :eh:

And the preview for next week had Dylan McDermott in the trailer....John. Really? That was his name last season, wasn't it? John, Claire and Violet, iirc. A tie in? It would be interesting, I think, to tie into last season by having the baby from this season grow up to be the main character from last season. For the first time this season, I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

I thought this season has really gone down hill. I was very excited for the season to start, now I just want it to end. Can't put my finger on exactly why, it it just isn't doing it for me.

Same here, they just never really gave you a good enough reason to care about any of the characters and how they end up. These last few episodes have been brutal to watch. It's like hitting a dear on the road and slowly watching it die before the cops or animal control can get there to put it out of it's misery.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I thought this season has really gone down hill. I was very excited for the season to start, now I just want it to end. Can't put my finger on exactly why, it it just isn't doing it for me.

Same here, they just never really gave you a good enough reason to care about any of the characters and how they end up. These last few episodes have been brutal to watch. It's like hitting a dear on the road and slowly watching it die before the cops or animal control can get there to put it out of it's misery.

Yes, I agree. The high point for me was The Name Game episode. Before and since....meh. I'm pretty confused at this point in the season. I'll watch the finale. Maybe it will turn around for me, just like last year's finale did. The other way this time, I hope.

I think last year, we got a cohesive story. This year seems like a big mash-up of....something... :unsure:

This season went to shit so fast that there was absoultely no reaction from anybody on here when it ended a few weeks ago. I don't think anyone knew what to make of this season and what the main plot was supposed to be. Edited by J2112YYZ

Well, I loved it.

:D

I thought the ending was just about perfect. I loved that Kit went back for Sister Jude, the Monsignor got what was coming to him, and Lana took care of her son for good.

My only complaint is that the alien part was kind of left dangling there.

Oh well. To each his/her own. Until next season.

:cheers:

Well, I loved it.

:D

I thought the ending was just about perfect. I loved that Kit went back for Sister Jude, the Monsignor got what was coming to him, and Lana took care of her son for good.

My only complaint is that the alien part was kind of left dangling there.

Oh well. To each his/her own. Until next season.

:cheers:

The plot lost me about half way through the season. What happened in the finale was fine but overall I found this season was just a big "huh?"

The new season called "American Horror Story: Coven" starts October 9th.

and it looks good!

• Like 1