The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 26 2011, 08:01 PM)
I think it's excellent! I'm actually going to arrange Winter Wrap Up for the brass quintet I play in here at my university! biggrin.gif

That's amazing! My friends and I want to start up a choir type thing, we have piano accompaniment sheet music and some good singers, and the rest could do harmonies

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Sep 26 2011, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 26 2011, 08:01 PM)
I think it's excellent! I'm actually going to arrange Winter Wrap Up for the brass quintet I play in here at my university! biggrin.gif

That's amazing! My friends and I want to start up a choir type thing, we have piano accompaniment sheet music and some good singers, and the rest could do harmonies

Yeah, I'm doing mine sort of for fun, as an experiment to see what I can do with a brass quintet before I start actually composing for it. Know what I mean? I figure it's a different vein of music than what's usually played in chamber settings, so it'll be interesting to see what comes out of it. smile.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Sep 26 2011, 11:03 PM)
I discover this shit today and suddenly it's everywhere. Count me as one who doesn't understand. confused13.gif

I suggest episodes like Swarm of the Century or the first two of Season Two

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Sep 27 2011, 04:59 AM)
QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Sep 26 2011, 11:03 PM)
I discover this shit today and suddenly it's everywhere.  Count me as one who doesn't understand. confused13.gif

I suggest episodes like Swarm of the Century or the first two of Season Two

Or Party of One. Or Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Or anything featuring Pinkie Pie. wub.gif

QUOTE (-Ender- @ Sep 28 2011, 08:35 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 25 2011, 06:12 PM)
This whole thread is really disturbing. . . scared.gif
<backs slowly out of thread>

You mean like this?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/turnbacktimep1.gif

laugh.gif Great gif!

I'm not sure how to take this thread - "bronies"? Really? I hope it's a joke but then again there are the "furries", who I am sure are harmless. But they scare the shit out of me nonetheless!

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 28 2011, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 28 2011, 06:13 AM)
Sorry, I made a mistake. I thought this was just some shitty program from my youth in the 80s. I had no idea that it has continued to be a shitty program even today.  tongue.gif  pokey.gif

You wouldn't know a high production value if it bit you in the nose. eyesre4.gif

You've convinced me! This is great!!! :

You have My Little Pony

Do you know, you are my very best friends

QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 28 2011, 09:42 AM)

You mean like this?

laugh.gif Great gif!

I'm not sure how to take this thread - "bronies"? Really? I hope it's a joke but then again there are the "furries", who I am sure are harmless. But they scare the shit out of me nonetheless!

The Bronies are for real. I find it ironic that they have to clarify that they are not fans in an ironic way. I think being ironic has become too mainstream.

QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 28 2011, 07:42 AM)

You mean like this?

laugh.gif Great gif!

Ok, please please please, for the sake of my sanity, do not use Bronies and furries in the same sentence. no.gif

The furry culture is of a sexual nature. They are people who are aroused by the thought of sex with people as animal mascots, or with people crossed with animals.

Bronies are not sexual in nature whatsoever. We enjoy the program My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and partake in an internet culture that does have some fun making ironic jokes and discussing the episodes. But it's all about enjoyment of the show.

It's no different from the time 10 years ago when there was a movement among young males who watched Powerpuff Girls. It's not weird, except that people aren't used to it. I do nothing differently from other guys my age. I get dates with girls. I do my homework diligently, and practice my musical instrument. I have normal young adult male interests like heavy metal, comedy aimed at our demographics, and everything else.

QUOTE (-Ender- @ Sep 28 2011, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 28 2011, 09:42 AM)

You mean like this?

laugh.gif Great gif!

The Bronies are for real. I find it ironic that they have to clarify that they are not fans in an ironic way. I think being ironic has become too mainstream.

goodpost.gif z7shysterical.gif