Jump to content


YOU MUST RESPOND v.2


  • Please log in to reply
11606 replies to this topic

#10961 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:05 PM

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

I did that in my stoner days.  one of the weird things I thought up..." and NOW, another 'REAL ONE' *PARP*".  I still have the tapes!  'Course, I was into taping just about everything back then...
Posted Image

You know what? I actually did that myself, when I was somewhere between 8 and 10: a tape full of farts. My dad heard it and had this strange look on his face. Cross between pain and disgust. No sense of humor, I could tell you.

My friends were the only ones who found out about about my tapes...even had my ex-bro in law contribute at least once...I can believe that response tho, babycat!


"FAAAARRRRT!!!"
*passes out after opening the window in February* Posted Image

*doesn't make it out of the window following the fart, and ends up suspended across it, half in and half out, having passed out as well* :o

Now THAT was REALLY FUNNY! LMAO!!!
Posted Image

:P  :blush:

Yur a FUNNY Farty Kitty!
Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#10962 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

I did that in my stoner days.  one of the weird things I thought up..." and NOW, another 'REAL ONE' *PARP*".  I still have the tapes!  'Course, I was into taping just about everything back then...
Posted Image

You know what? I actually did that myself, when I was somewhere between 8 and 10: a tape full of farts. My dad heard it and had this strange look on his face. Cross between pain and disgust. No sense of humor, I could tell you.

My friends were the only ones who found out about about my tapes...even had my ex-bro in law contribute at least once...I can believe that response tho, babycat!


"FAAAARRRRT!!!"
*passes out after opening the window in February* Posted Image

*doesn't make it out of the window following the fart, and ends up suspended across it, half in and half out, having passed out as well* :o

Now THAT was REALLY FUNNY! LMAO!!!
Posted Image

:P  :blush:

Yur a FUNNY Farty Kitty!
Posted Image

Should've heard me earlier: it was so loud, my cat woke up with a start...  :P

#10963 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

I did that in my stoner days.  one of the weird things I thought up..." and NOW, another 'REAL ONE' *PARP*".  I still have the tapes!  'Course, I was into taping just about everything back then...
Posted Image

You know what? I actually did that myself, when I was somewhere between 8 and 10: a tape full of farts. My dad heard it and had this strange look on his face. Cross between pain and disgust. No sense of humor, I could tell you.

My friends were the only ones who found out about about my tapes...even had my ex-bro in law contribute at least once...I can believe that response tho, babycat!


"FAAAARRRRT!!!"
*passes out after opening the window in February* Posted Image

*doesn't make it out of the window following the fart, and ends up suspended across it, half in and half out, having passed out as well* :o

Now THAT was REALLY FUNNY! LMAO!!!
Posted Image

:P  :blush:

Yur a FUNNY Farty Kitty!
Posted Image

Should've heard me earlier: it was so loud, my cat woke up with a start...  :P

HEARING Is fine.  SMELLING not so much.  lol
Posted Image

#10964 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

 OldRUSHfan, on 04 February 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

 Babycat, on 03 February 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 03 February 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

I did that in my stoner days.  one of the weird things I thought up..." and NOW, another 'REAL ONE' *PARP*".  I still have the tapes!  'Course, I was into taping just about everything back then...
Posted Image

You know what? I actually did that myself, when I was somewhere between 8 and 10: a tape full of farts. My dad heard it and had this strange look on his face. Cross between pain and disgust. No sense of humor, I could tell you.

My friends were the only ones who found out about about my tapes...even had my ex-bro in law contribute at least once...I can believe that response tho, babycat!


"FAAAARRRRT!!!"
*passes out after opening the window in February* Posted Image

*doesn't make it out of the window following the fart, and ends up suspended across it, half in and half out, having passed out as well* :o

Now THAT was REALLY FUNNY! LMAO!!!
Posted Image

:P  :blush:

Yur a FUNNY Farty Kitty!
Posted Image

Should've heard me earlier: it was so loud, my cat woke up with a start...  :P

HEARING Is fine.  SMELLING not so much.  lol
Posted Image

Surpringly, she didn't pass out..! lol

#10965 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7986 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

Mind you I'm contributing quite all this evening...

#10966 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:03 PM

Well, I made it through yesterday and the aches and pains.  Took my car to the collision shop and picked up my loaner.  felt like hell this morning, but did what I had to anyway.  Got myself a Chicken Ranch Wrap for brunch, and took a nap along with two Excedrin Extra Strength, and woke up feeling close to NORMAL!  Reheated my coffee and am drinking that now.  I actually did do something on the He 219 A-0 yesterday.  On the right engine.  I affixed the left side spark plug wiring.  let it dry till today...I'm learning a lot at this time that I was always told while making models in my youth. ALWAYS TEST-FIT the parts before gluing them.  Zoukei-Mura are a quality model maker, and all of the parts fit like they should if you take the time to do what the tell you to. I'll put a pic up in the model thread.
Posted Image

#10967 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7986 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!

#10968 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:49 PM

 LyndseyG, on 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!
Cripes! :o

#10969 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:27 AM

 LyndseyG, on 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!

I'm on my first in quite awhile, but this definitely SUCKS EGGS!!!  Hope we both get better soon!
Posted Image

#10970 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:43 AM

ORFie, this morning, my bottom tooted out the first 5 notes of The Great Escape movie theme, and I  hummed the next 5 notes...   :P

#10971 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:46 AM

 OldRUSHfan, on 08 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

 LyndseyG, on 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!

I'm on my first in quite awhile, but this definitely SUCKS EGGS!!!  Hope we both get better soon!
Posted Image

:hug2: to Lyndsey and :hug2: to ORFie.

#10972 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:44 PM

 Babycat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 08 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

 LyndseyG, on 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!

I'm on my first in quite awhile, but this definitely SUCKS EGGS!!!  Hope we both get better soon!
Posted Image

:hug2: to Lyndsey and :hug2: to ORFie.

Thank you, Babycat!
Posted Image

#10973 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7986 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:00 AM

 OldRUSHfan, on 08 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

 LyndseyG, on 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!

I'm on my first in quite awhile, but this definitely SUCKS EGGS!!!  Hope we both get better soon!
Posted Image

 Babycat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

 OldRUSHfan, on 08 February 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

 LyndseyG, on 07 February 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

I have another cold! This is either the second or third this year!!

I'm on my first in quite awhile, but this definitely SUCKS EGGS!!!  Hope we both get better soon!
Posted Image

:hug2: to Lyndsey and :hug2: to ORFie.

Thank you Babycat! :)

Thank you Orfie, I hope we both feel better soon too. :cheers:


#10974 LyndseyG

LyndseyG

    The Sphere

  • Members *
  • 7986 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Britain
  • Interests:Reading, movies, knitting, cross stitch, playing my ukulele, the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:01 AM

 Babycat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

ORFie, this morning, my bottom tooted out the first 5 notes of The Great Escape movie theme, and I  hummed the next 5 notes...   :P

:lol:


#10975 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:18 AM

 LyndseyG, on 10 February 2018 - 04:01 AM, said:

 Babycat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

ORFie, this morning, my bottom tooted out the first 5 notes of The Great Escape movie theme, and I  hummed the next 5 notes...   :P

:lol:

One of these days, I'll snap in half. I swear it.  :scared:

#10976 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:47 PM

Responding! :hi:

#10977 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

 Babycat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

ORFie, this morning, my bottom tooted out the first 5 notes of The Great Escape movie theme, and I  hummed the next 5 notes...   :P

I'm beginning to Think another concert is in order! lol!
Posted Image

#10978 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

 OldRUSHfan, on 11 February 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

 Babycat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

ORFie, this morning, my bottom tooted out the first 5 notes of The Great Escape movie theme, and I  hummed the next 5 notes...   :P

I'm beginning to Think another concert is in order! lol!
Posted Image
:lol:

#10979 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 7891 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic aircraft models, having fun.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:22 PM

responding with...
Posted Image              LOL!

#10980 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 82517 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:02 AM

 OldRUSHfan, on 12 February 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

responding with...
Posted Image              LOL!

Looks like this: :scared: :scared: :scared: *makes a run from the gas, collapses to the ground, tries to crawl away, and lies there, K-O'd by the stink*




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users