An Introduction To The Word Scramble

madra sneachta

Figures it would finally have to be something really simple, with hints given, before I could figure them out. I wasn't sure if you actually wanted to see answers or leave them hidden so others could try to get it, so I guess I will keep them to myself.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ May 17 2005, 02:50 PM)
Figures it would finally have to be something really simple, with hints given, before I could figure them out. I wasn't sure if you actually wanted to see answers or leave them hidden so others could try to get it, so I guess I will keep them to myself.

You got all three in less than an hour??. Not bad at all Arndrake. trink39.gif

If you don't mind not posting the answers, the idea of this is to let people have a go at some less complicated ones and build up some confidence.

I'm convinced that this lark is as much about sheer bloodyminded stubbornness as it is about anagramatic skill. There's one "live" in the main scramble at the moment, so go in and have a shot at that.!!

The only reason I was able to figure out was because of the hints. Given the information, I was able to narrow them down based on the uncommon letters in the phrases.

I've already tried the main ones before, and all that ever happens is I come out feeling wacko.gif and comp26.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ May 18 2005, 03:23 AM)
The only reason I was able to figure out was because of the hints. Given the information, I was able to narrow them down based on the uncommon letters in the phrases.

I've already tried the main ones before, and all that ever happens is I come out feeling wacko.gif and comp26.gif

Well then, you're on your way!!! trink39.gif