Rush on Wikipedia

physics23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_%28band%29

I think it's very well-written, but see for yourself.

By the way, I added a link to this forum at the bottom. It's the third link, but for some reason all that is displayed is the number 1. I can't figure out why. confused13.gif

Looks pretty good to me. It's veddy cool that TRF is among the links! common001.gif

whoa did not know about the Lebron James quote that was mentioned in the "Hall of Fame Debate section." Not cool at all.... no.gif moon.gif Pretty good player but doesn't know rice about music.....

The band doesn't really need the narrow-minded people behind the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". Although recognition would be nice, it appears the band have got up one or two people's noses, probably stemming back to the 1970's when they were effectively ridiculing the music industry for its blinkeredness. confused13.gif

Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame... moon.gif

Me and my wife just returned from a two day trip to Cleveland for tribe games,west side market,great lakes brewery pub(my favorite!) Also stopped at rock hall to have my picture taken in front of sign and building in the starman pose,wearing R30 Tee of course. Man did i get some looks! I know i got off track of topic,thought i would share my weird little protest! smile.gif

Definently a well written overveiw. Seems to me the author is either a Rush appreciator or at least a rock music expert. But it does justice.

The article is accurate and surprisingly complete. As far as the R&RHOF, a coworker pointed out the other day that Rush is not in it because they're not done yet. He said the HOF is for has-beens. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ChainLightning @ May 17 2005, 05:55 PM)
The article is accurate and surprisingly complete. As far as the R&RHOF, a coworker pointed out the other day that Rush is not in it because they're not done yet. He said the HOF is for has-beens. rofl3.gif

Tell your friend I said thanks for speaking the truth. trink38.gif

Hah LeBron James.

Mentioning him tarnished what was otherwise a decent read. Why a 19 year old millionaire was asked his opinion about the RRHOF is beyond me, and including it in the article was just as baffling.

QUOTE (ByTor2112 @ May 17 2005, 06:21 PM)
Why a 19 year old millionaire was asked his opinion about the RRHOF is beyond me, and including it in the article was just as baffling.

More than likely it was to prove how ignorant the judges and the masses are about Rush and their skill.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 17 2005, 04:49 AM)
The band doesn't really need the narrow-minded people behind the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". Although recognition would be nice, it appears the band have got up one or two people's noses, probably stemming back to the 1970's when they were effectively ridiculing the music industry for its blinkeredness. confused13.gif

Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame... moon.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I placed the link to this place after Rush.com and the Power Windows site, but for some reason it's since been downgraded to the seventh place on the list. confused13.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_%28band%29#External_Links

I also created a brief page in honor of By-Tor, but they changed it. Someone there needs to review the MLA Source Citation rules.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By-tor

Archived