RUSH songs for an up-coming band

Mandalorian Hunter

Do you want to do Rush covers for your band?

Well I always thought that was a good idea,How about more moder songs from Tesh for echo and VP or even couterparts.

Thats an interesting thought, i always liked the thought of doing Secret Touch, although i'm vocalist and guitarist which means it'll be alot of hard work.

Alot of our own stuff is 70's rock, Ac/Dc and early RUSH mainly, so doing that would actually be quite good, mixes up the setlist abit.

Snowdog, i've been trying that for ages, the bit when it goes "And what you say about his company..." Is near impossible for guitaring and Singing.

La Villa is a good idea, abit long though, no one in my school is used to long songs, they're all grungers! ALthough La Villa is a good show-off piece

Earthshine is one that i very much like.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ May 15 2005, 10:33 AM)
Beneath, Between and Behind would be awesome to play. Try that one. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

goodpost.gif

Or hows about a bit of Closer To The Heart? Everyone loves a bit of Closer To The Heart tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus_X1 @ May 15 2005, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ May 15 2005, 10:33 AM)
Beneath, Between and Behind would be awesome to play.  Try that one.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

goodpost.gif

Or hows about a bit of Closer To The Heart? Everyone loves a bit of Closer To The Heart tongue.gif

Indeed. Another fun one. trink39.gif

Archived