Sexy Ged Alert!

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Ged Is The Sexiest? (101 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Ged Is The Sexiest?

1. 1970's: Posted Image? (22 votes [21.78%])

Percentage of vote: 21.78%

2. 1980's: Posted Image? (13 votes [12.87%])

Percentage of vote: 12.87%

3. 1990's: Posted Image? (7 votes [6.93%])

Percentage of vote: 6.93%

4. 2000's: Posted Image? (20 votes [19.80%])

Percentage of vote: 19.80%

5. 2010+: Posted Image? (39 votes [38.61%])

Percentage of vote: 38.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 garbo

garbo

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:horses, sleeping

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:06 AM

Can I choose all the decades please?  

For my tumblr I tend to post more 2000s, but my affinity for his sexy younger years grow, plus I love his 80's hair and fashion are amazing, and obviously I think the 90's did wonders for him.

I really can't choose.  

Sponsored Post

#22 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79322 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

ohmy.gif  How in the name of all things Ged did I get a pic of Neil in here?!  ohmy.gif  

#23 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Rush Rush.. there's more, but really that says it all!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

I have to go with the 70's as this was when I first fell in love with Ged. Of course my  wub.gif continues to grow and I still think he's a hottie. But literally standing next to him in the early days when he played, and have him smile and look into my eyes hooked me!   wub.gif  wub.gif

#24 Molson

Molson

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:My Family, RUSH, Music, Pool, skating,
    swimming, hockey, soccer, basketball
    baseball, bike riding

Connoisseur of fine wine & beer :)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

This pic is driving me nuts lately...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/Mo...SH/gedbball.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/Mo...nt=gedbball.jpg

Edited by Molson, 09 April 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#25 canadianice

canadianice

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2965 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

80's when he wore that Daniel Boone hat        rofl3.gif  

#26 Chicken hawk

Chicken hawk

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8319 posts
  • Interests:The Ocean

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

Which era is winning?   I voted for  more recent era.  
But i wouldnt resist the others !

#27 HowItIs

HowItIs

Goddess in our Garden

• Members *
  • 6072 posts
  • Interests:Well, Rush of course..... Other Prog bands including Genesis, Yes, ELP. Reading, always reading. Stephen King, Carl Hiaasen, any kind of Non-Fiction and, naturally, Neil's books. Collecting; Fenton glass, Frankoma pottery, Disneyland souvenirs. Movies; we have about 300 DVDs. Word puzzles; crosswords and the like. Politics; I'm a writer for a political blog and a proud Progressive.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Apr 9 2012, 09:00 PM)
Which era is winning?   I voted for  more recent era.  

Looks like 2010+. I can't argue with that...  no.gif  

#28 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79322 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (Babycat @ Mar 20 2012, 03:13 PM)
ohmy.gif  How in the name of all things Ged did I get a pic of Neil in here?!  ohmy.gif

*Whew!* Sorted! Thanks, 73!  biggrin.gif  

#29 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79322 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Apr 10 2012, 08:00 AM)
QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Apr 9 2012, 09:00 PM)
Which era is winning?   I voted for  more recent era.   

Looks like 2010+. I can't argue with that...  no.gif

Definately can't argue with that!  biggrin.gif Obviously a popular choice!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#30 Fly By Night fan

Fly By Night fan

The Seeker

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

I vote for more recent Geddy.  Although I like all eras equally.

#31 Animate

Animate

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Interests:Lost Horizons

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Mar 20 2012, 10:37 AM)

I have to go with the 70's as this was when I first fell in love with Ged. Of course my  wub.gif continues to grow and I still think he's a hottie. But literally standing next to him in the early days when he played, and have him smile and look into my eyes hooked me!   wub.gif  wub.gif

70's for me too, plz. tnx.

I would love to hear more details about this encounter, if you don't mind sharing!  

#32 Madame Panacea

Madame Panacea

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

I picked 2010s, because he is aging really well and I like his soul patch!

#33 SchemingDemon

SchemingDemon

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1357 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

I picked the 70s, but he definitely still looks good these days  GeddyFinal.gif  

#34 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Molson @ Apr 9 2012, 10:05 PM)

Yeah...this one really gets my blood pumping!!   drool1.gif  

#35 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79322 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 19 2012, 06:39 AM)
QUOTE (Molson @ Apr 9 2012, 10:05 PM)

Yeah...this one really gets my blood pumping!!   drool1.gif

I know..!  wub.gif  

#36 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Animate @ May 1 2012, 09:47 PM)

I have to go with the 70's as this was when I first fell in love with Ged. Of course my  wub.gif continues to grow and I still think he's a hottie. But literally standing next to him in the early days when he played, and have him smile and look into my eyes hooked me!   wub.gif  wub.gif

I would love to hear more details about this encounter, if you don't mind sharing!

I'm old enough  old.gif to have seen them since 1976. There were no barriers, no security. I stood in front of him staring and drooling time and again and he always smiled at me, or winked at me or even pointed at me a few times.  I met them all, yes even Neil, after shows when they just hung out and talked with the fans for a few minutes.  
Geddy always commented it was nice to see a girl amid all the male faces in the crowd.

#37 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 16 2012, 03:23 PM)

I have to go with the 70's as this was when I first fell in love with Ged. Of course my  wub.gif continues to grow and I still think he's a hottie. But literally standing next to him in the early days when he played, and have him smile and look into my eyes hooked me!   wub.gif  wub.gif

I'm old enough  old.gif to have seen them since 1976. There were no barriers, no security. I stood in front of him staring and drooling time and again and he always smiled at me, or winked at me or even pointed at me a few times.  I met them all, yes even Neil, after shows when they just hung out and talked with the fans for a few minutes.  
Geddy always commented it was nice to see a girl amid all the male faces in the crowd.

I've had similar concert experiences (Message me...there's a video that was on Rollingstone.com where you can see Geddy interacting with me at Madison Square Garden during Tom Sawyer).  I have met Ged and Al...I have seen Neil riding his motorcycle through my town.

I love this band.  I adore those three men.  They are stellar musicians, and stellar human beings.  Let's not forget that.   smile.gif

Having said that, Geddy is amazingly hot, and I hugged him and had my face in his hair for a second.   drool1.gif  drool1.gif  

#38 nobodys hero

nobodys hero

Rush Rocker Chick

• Members *
  • 7941 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 16 2012, 04:00 PM)

I have to go with the 70's as this was when I first fell in love with Ged. Of course my  wub.gif continues to grow and I still think he's a hottie. But literally standing next to him in the early days when he played, and have him smile and look into my eyes hooked me!   wub.gif  wub.gif

I've had similar concert experiences (Message me...there's a video that was on Rollingstone.com where you can see Geddy interacting with me at Madison Square Garden during Tom Sawyer).  I have met Ged and Al...I have seen Neil riding his motorcycle through my town.

I love this band.  I adore those three men.  They are stellar musicians, and stellar human beings.  Let's not forget that.   smile.gif

Having said that, Geddy is amazingly hot, and I hugged him and had my face in his hair for a second.   drool1.gif  drool1.gif

Ged does indeed flirt with the girls. I've seen him do it with Petie biggrin.gif and I've had it done myself at every show I've seen at Red Rocks.  It's such a different experience being up front and the interaction you get from Ged.wub.gif

Edited by nobodys hero, 17 July 2012 - 03:17 PM.

#39 Animate

Animate

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Interests:Lost Horizons

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 17 2012, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 16 2012, 04:00 PM)

Ged does indeed flirt with the girls. I've seen him do it with Petie biggrin.gif and I've had it done myself at every show I've seen at Red Rocks.  It's such a different experience being up front and the interaction you get from Ged.wub.gif

I am so jealous!  Both at getting to meet them and at being so cool about it!  

I would totally freak out, and totally not be cool, and they would be running the other way  ohmy.gif   AND they would probably call security to keep an eye on me  sad.gif     tongue.gif  Especially if I got to meet Alex  wub.gif

Still- love to hear about these encounters!    smile.gif  

#40 FlyByNight2112

FlyByNight2112

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

I vote for most recent Geddy...   though my all time favorite picture of him is 70's era Geddy.

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users