Jump to content


Sexy Ged Alert!


  • Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Ged Is The Sexiest? (101 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Ged Is The Sexiest?

  1. 1970's: Posted Image? (22 votes [21.78%])

    Percentage of vote: 21.78%

  2. 1980's: Posted Image? (13 votes [12.87%])

    Percentage of vote: 12.87%

  3. 1990's: Posted Image? (7 votes [6.93%])

    Percentage of vote: 6.93%

  4. 2000's: Posted Image? (20 votes [19.80%])

    Percentage of vote: 19.80%

  5. 2010+: Posted Image? (39 votes [38.61%])

    Percentage of vote: 38.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#141 Lady April

Lady April

    Lady of the Lake

  • Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Seattle Rock City
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

    Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 09:57 PM, said:

I guess it's hard not to be jealous of Geddy when you look like this...

Posted Image

:rfl: yup!

Sponsored Post

#142 GeminiRising79

GeminiRising79

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2707 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC area

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.

I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:

#143 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

View PostGeminiRising79, on 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.

I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:
I saw what you did there.... :popcorn:

#144 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14366 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.

I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:
I saw what you did there.... :popcorn:
Well, they can be bitches should you f**k with them Gemini...and I'm sure they took it the way you've portrayed it. Sorry try again!!!

Hey GR79! Are you marketing chick repellant? It's working

Edited by Tombstone Mountain, 31 March 2014 - 06:24 PM.


#145 ThatLightInYourEyes

ThatLightInYourEyes

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:"Underwater by the end of this century!" rave the climatologists.
  • Interests:Trying. Just trying.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 31 March 2014 - 06:10 PM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.

I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:
I saw what you did there.... :popcorn:
Well, they can be bitches should you f**k with them Gemini...and I'm sure they took it the way you've portrayed it. Sorry try again!!!

Hey, no dogs in a catfight! :tsk:

#146 Tombstone Mountain

Tombstone Mountain

    The Grinder of all Yukonian Blades

  • Members *
  • 14366 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Goatnut, TN
  • Interests:Picking it up. Laying it down.
    Staying on the inside track.
    Sniffin' out the truth!

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 31 March 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 31 March 2014 - 06:10 PM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.

I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:
I saw what you did there.... :popcorn:
Well, they can be bitches should you f**k with them Gemini...and I'm sure they took it the way you've portrayed it. Sorry try again!!!

Hey, no dogs in a catfight! :tsk:
Well played senorita en fuego

#147 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

View PostGeminiRising79, on 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.
I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:

Really? Because I recall a post you made about Rush women NEVER having to worry about the boys going after us because of our looks.

#148 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79247 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

Can we please get this thread back onto the subject of worshipping Geddy?    :)

#149 Lady April

Lady April

    Lady of the Lake

  • Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Seattle Rock City
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

    Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

View PostBabycat, on 01 April 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

Can we please get this thread back onto the subject of worshipping Geddy?    :)

That was the whole point of my initial post to begin with. More people have posted far more than Gemini since my fair warning to him. I think if someone has a beef then take it to the personal messages.
Now back to the sexy bitch that is the Gedster!

#150 GeminiRising79

GeminiRising79

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2707 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC area

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 01 April 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 31 March 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

View PostLady April, on 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostTombstone Mountain, on 30 March 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 March 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

View PostGeminiRising79, on 30 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wow, u guys are uptight...  My post was only in jest.  I've never thought Geds was ugly.  Go have some angry sex with your husbands, please, lol.

Oh bullshit. Do you think we've never seen the other posts where you degrade Geddy's physical looks? You are not playing with a full deck.
He's Captain Buzzkill

Gemini... seriously listen to me.... Trust me I know what I am talking about when I say don't f**k with a chick who digs Geddy Lee. I have been here, been f*cked with and I totally know and understand how possessive they are and how quick they are to stand up for him. Once a Ged fan its for keeps! Even in jest you may as well be trying to stab Geddy with a knife, these chicks will have their vengeance....... stop while you are ahead and get out while you can :madra:
Gemini just stepped into a kennel full of pit bulls wearing nothing but pork chop underwear.
I would never equate the Women of Rush to dogs!  You've got some explaining to do, TM  :whipgirl:

Really? Because I recall a post you made about Rush women NEVER having to worry about the boys going after us because of our looks.

I wouldn't generalize like that. Besides, u looked cute in ur avatar.

#151 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image

#152 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79247 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 01 April 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Posted Image
Awooga!   :wub:  :heart:  :tempted:  :drool:  *THUD!*

#153 hcm

hcm

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 532 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:29 AM

Seroiusly where do you girls find these pictures...shirtless Ged OMG!

#154 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

View Posthcm, on 02 April 2014 - 07:29 AM, said:

Seroiusly where do you girls find these pictures...shirtless Ged OMG!

He poses for me when he comes to visit me... :drool:

#155 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79247 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 05 April 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

View Posthcm, on 02 April 2014 - 07:29 AM, said:

Seroiusly where do you girls find these pictures...shirtless Ged OMG!

He poses for me when he comes to visit me... :drool:

Prrrrrrrr!   :drool:  :drool:

#156 By Tor

By Tor

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 658 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester. UK.
  • Interests:Music, Live Music , Films , Books , Football and all things Sci Fi .

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

Me topless ( A long long time ago )

Posted Image

No hair but still have that Geddy look .

#157 fraroc

fraroc

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2461 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Rock music, roller coasters, aviation, writing novels,

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 01 April 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Posted Image

I had no idea Geddy was that ripped.....

#158 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79247 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

View Postfraroc, on 19 September 2014 - 02:47 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 01 April 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Posted Image

I had no idea Geddy was that ripped.....

*THUD!*

#159 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21764 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:46 PM

Zombie thread. :lol: Not that I'm complaining. I'll look at a shirtless Ged any day. :)

#160 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3735 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:05 AM

View Postfraroc, on 19 September 2014 - 02:47 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 01 April 2014 - 04:56 PM, said:

Posted Image

I had no idea Geddy was that ripped.....

That picture has been Photoshpped, a lot.

Coonskin cap Geddy. My favorite. Posted Image

Separated at birth? Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users