Songs to add to the next tour

RushRevisited

I hope to see Afterimage added to the setlist for the next tour - phenominal song IMO - I don't think they have played it since P/G tour and even then it appears they dumped it at the end of the tour...

What song would you love to see brought back?

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 12 2005, 09:04 PM)
I hope to see Afterimage added to the setlist for the next tour

yes.gif along with Cold Fire and Test for Echo!

QUOTE (Eikon @ May 12 2005, 11:20 PM)
I would love to hear Grand Designs and Losing It, with Mink of course. 1022.gif

Agreed - Losing it would be great to hear, but I doubt we will ever hear that one - never has been played live as far as I know sad.gif

I would love to hear Finding My Way, Beneath, Between & Behind, Bastille Day, Lakeside Park, A Passage To Bangkok, Lessons, A Farewell To Kings, Jacob's Ladder, The Camera Eye, Countdown, Afterimage, Marathon, Prime Mover, Show Don't Tell, Superconductor, Where's My Thing?, Alien Shore, Virtuality, Ceiling Unlimited, and any other song that has never been played live.

Circumstances, Afterimage, Grand Designs, Cut to the Chase, Alien Shore yes.gif

ooh yes 653.gif common001.gif 653.gif

This is one I really have to do some picking and choosing with. I could go on and on with past favorites I would like to see, but I am going to try to remain realistic and limit myself to 5...

The Analog Kid, Freeze, Cut To The Chase, Prime Mover, and Marathon

I would love to hear Hemispheres in it's entirety, but I realize that's a little too much to ask, so I would love to hear the Prelude played all the way through like they did on the RTB tour.

It may be difficult to get them to do anything Pre-PeW again (other than By-Tor, La Villa, Working Man, or maybe Xanadu) because of the vocal issues. Listening to Syrinx on RiR and R30 RCMH, you can tell it's difficult for Geddy to get the right register. But ya never know...

I would like to hear more from Presto, like Chain Lightning, War Paint, and Red Tide

Hand Over Fist, I think Im Going Bald (for very obvious reasons), A Passage (The Full Version), for a encore 2112 (The whole song, including The Discovery), Cignus X-1 Book I and Cignus X-1 Book II (Again The Whole Song)

Archived