does geedy know tarksu

Geddyfan13

Hello i was taking my frend about rush toda an he sed that the rush dary shold hav not cow but tarkys like they shold get milk from tarkus not cows i dunno what that is lol so i sed i dunno whstr that os an he sed its form a rush song and i dnuno i never herd fo it i dunno do you now what ths is? is it in riush i neve r herd geedy say nothin bouot that so in= dnuno if its true my frend sed that geedy the skelton in rol the bones is lik tarkus but i dunno what that is cuz he didnt say anyhting aut that he said about almacs and polystre slax lol i dunno mayeb fred is not teling me teh truth? dose tarkus make malk what you think?

unsure.gif ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif cat.gif cat.gif 2.gif 2.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif confused13.gif 653.gif 653.gif wacko.gif angry.gif rofl3.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 23 2011, 04:30 AM)
Hello I was talking to my friend about rush today and he said that the Rush Dairy should not have cows by Tarkys, they should get milk from Tarkus not cows. I don't know what that is, so I said 'I don't know what that is', and he said 'its from a rush song', and I don't know I never heard it, I don't know, do you know what this is?. Is it in Rush I have never heard Geddy say anything about that so I don't know if its true. My friend said that Geddy, the skeleton in Roll the Bones is like Tarkus, but I don't know what that is because he didn't say anything like that he just said about 'Almanacs and Polyester slacks'. I don't know maybe my friend is not tell me the truth. Does Tarkus make malk(sic), what do you think?

unsure.gif ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif cat.gif cat.gif 2.gif 2.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif confused13.gif 653.gif 653.gif wacko.gif angry.gif rofl3.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

The only song which mentions milk, that I know of, by Rush, is Xanadu.

"And drink the milk of paradise"

• Like 1

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jun 23 2011, 12:19 PM)
Translation please?

Don't waste your time

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jun 23 2011, 01:19 PM)
Translation please?

roughly,

"Hello, I was talking to my friend about Rush today, and he said that the Rush dairy should not have cows, but Tarkuses -- they should get milk from Tarkuses and not cows. I don't know what that is, so I said, "I don't know what that is", and he said, "it's from a Rush song". I've never heard of it...do you know what this is? Is it in Rush? I have never heard Geddy say anything about that so I don't know if it's true. My friend said that Geddy, the skeleton in Roll the Bones, is like Tarkus, but I don't know what that is, because he didn't say anything about that; he talked about almanacs and polyester slacks. Maybe Fred is not telling me the truth? Do Tarkuses make milk? What do you think?"

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 23 2011, 02:05 PM)
Translation please?

roughly,

"Hello, I was talking to my friend about Rush today, and he said that the Rush dairy should not have cows, but Tarkuses -- they should get milk from Tarkuses and not cows. I don't know what that is, so I said, "I don't know what that is", and he said, "it's from a Rush song". I've never heard of it...do you know what this is? Is it in Rush? I have never heard Geddy say anything about that so I don't know if it's true. My friend said that Geddy, the skeleton in Roll the Bones, is like Tarkus, but I don't know what that is, because he didn't say anything about that; he talked about almanacs and polyester slacks. Maybe Fred is not telling me the truth? Do Tarkuses make milk? What do you think?"

Oh...that clears it RIGHT up!

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 23 2011, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 23 2011, 02:05 PM)
Translation please?

roughly,

Oh...that clears it RIGHT up!

So now I can understand the nonsensical post. Oh, the irony. eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 23 2011, 01:05 PM)
Translation please?

roughly,

Huh. I thought he was talking about getting malk from turkeys instead of cows. chickendance.gif

[yes, I know]

Edited by ioc

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 24 2011, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 24 2011, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 24 2011, 09:55 PM)
Sorry Geddyfan, I do not make milk. no.gif

No malk..?

Nope laugh.gif not a drop!

Cows make malk... Not Tarkuses..?

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 24 2011, 05:12 PM)
My first glance at the thread title made me think GF13 asked if Geedy knew me laugh.gif

(he doesn't by the way) sad.gif

Hello taksu460 do yuo knwo what tartus is do it make malk or not i dunno hehe i dunno whut it is but not a skelton my frend says geedy sing abut it in rol bones like how he takls what you think? i thin geedy can get milk fom tartsu or else whyu would i shuld rite that in stroy? i dunno hehe

smile.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif smile.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif wacko.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 24 2011, 09:00 PM)
My first glance at the thread title made me think GF13 asked if Geedy knew me laugh.gif

Hello taksu460 do yuo knwo what tartus is do it make malk or not i dunno hehe i dunno whut it is but not a skelton my frend says geedy sing abut it in rol bones like how he takls what you think? i thin geedy can get milk fom tartsu or else whyu would i shuld rite that in stroy? i dunno hehe

smile.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif smile.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif wacko.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

i agree 653.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 24 2011, 09:00 PM)

Hello Tarkus406. Do you know what Tarkus is? Does it make malk or not? laugh.gif I dunno what it is, but it's not a skeleton. My friend says Geddy sang about it on Roll the Bones, like how he talks, what you think? I think Geddy can get milk fom Tarkus, or else why would I write that in my story?

Well first allow me to translate that for my own sanity...

"Tarkus" is a 1971 prog rock album by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer. It features an armadillo/tank hybrid creature named Tarkus. This creature was never known to lactate, just kill things (except for that Manticore that gave him a boo-boo on his eye). I'm bored.