ENTOURAGE

Pags

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 24 2008, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 03:38 PM)
I enjoyed this season very much.  But I hate the fact it ended on such a high note!

You hate too much about too much. Just relax and enjoy the damned show. I think the way it ended was killer!

laugh.gif

I do hate the characters! I want them to suffer!

Actually, I realize that friendship is at the heart of this show and I guess that's one of the reasons I enjoy it. In retrospect, I don't hate the ending, I was anticipating more of a cliffhanger, that's all.

That WAS a cliffhanger! I sat straight up in my chair. Now I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens with the Scorsese film next season. How cool is that!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 24 2008, 07:02 PM)
I enjoyed this season very much.  But I hate the fact it ended on such a high note!

You hate too much about too much. Just relax and enjoy the damned show. I think the way it ended was killer!

laugh.gif

Actually, I realize that friendship is at the heart of this show and I guess that's one of the reasons I enjoy it. In retrospect, I don't hate the ending, I was anticipating more of a cliffhanger, that's all.

That WAS a cliffhanger! I sat straight up in my chair. Now I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens with the Scorsese film next season. How cool is that!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

I guess. The season ends with Vincent getting the lead role in a friggin' Scorsese film and everyone hugs and makes up. Yeah, I want to know how it turns out, but, like I said, I was expecting something more precarious and uncertain. It's really no big deal, I know I'm nitpicking.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 07:10 PM)

laugh.gif

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

I guess. The season ends with Vincent getting the lead role in a friggin' Scorsese film and everyone hugs and makes up. Yeah, I want to know how it turns out, but, like I said, I was expecting something more precarious and uncertain. It's really no big deal, I know I'm nitpicking.

Yep. I know you are, too.

The show ended with me totally psyched and pumped up for the next show. If a show has that effect, it's done its job. yes.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 24 2008, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 07:10 PM)

laugh.gif

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

Yep. I know you are, too.

The show ended with me totally psyched and pumped up for the next show. If a show has that effect, it's done its job. yes.gif

You have a point, I keep watching!

The brilliance of this show is that it completely mirrors last year. Where-as everything seemed to go great for the guys last year, the last episode revealed the whole year to be, ultimately, a disaster, which continued this year.

And this year, it's been pretty much a downer for everyone except Turtle, the lowest on the totem pole. Until the last episode. Just amazing how they managed to completely invert the whole year!

I think this is the best show on tv now. And think about it, how many other 1/2 hour dramas are there? The fact that they can cram so much into each episode is amazing.

If you want to nitpick how 'bout on a street in Queens NY with no cars! confused13.gif laugh.gif

As for the show - the ending was perfect. I'm happiest for Turtle and getting to shut down Drama's attitude. That was great! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Nov 25 2008, 07:47 AM)
If you want to nitpick how 'bout on a street in Queens NY with no cars! confused13.gif laugh.gif

As for the show - the ending was perfect. I'm happiest for Turtle and getting to shut down Drama's attitude. That was great! biggrin.gif

Hey, those scenes took place in the early morning after they partied all night! What time was it? 6 am? 7am? laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Nov 25 2008, 07:47 AM)

We were both laughing about that. What street is there in any of the five boroughs with no cars parked on it? What a perfect place to play stickball. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Johnny is the only one who I wanted to see take a shot to the jaw. Turtle should have punched him. It was awesome to see his face when Jamie-Lynn Sigler told him exactly what was going on. yes.gif

What was even better was when Turtle's mother caught the two of them on the phone!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 25 2008, 09:00 AM)

What was even better was when Turtle's mother caught the two of them on the phone!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

THAT... was a riot!! z7shysterical.gif

great end to the season.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 17 2009, 02:31 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 16 2009, 09:58 PM)
I saw the first teaser on HBO last night.
They come back next month!

Right on! 1022.gif

just ordered Season 5 DVD so I'm going to watch it all over again before the new season starts cool.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jul 17 2009, 06:32 PM)
What? No love for Vince and the boys?

Glad they're back 1022.gif

Nice opening to the season. Lots of storylines to develop in the opener.

Did anyone else watch?

Of course we watched! I wouldn't my favorite show for anything. It was a killer episode. I'm so glad the show is back on.

trink39.gif

Finally watched the opener! biggrin.gif Glad to see the boys back!

I do have a tiny bit of criticism....the guys picking on E about his love life all the time is kinda getting old eh.gif I realized it is to help set up the storyline but it's been too much of an on-going occurrence ever since the show started....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 24 2009, 07:23 PM)
Man Sloan is so HOT! drool1.gif wub.gif

Can't blame E for wanting her back

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

I'm VERY happy she's back on the show.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jul 27 2009, 01:54 AM)
I watched an episode today, my sister made me.

And all i can say is: confused13.gif I didn't much like/ care for it.

Oh well. It ain't for everybody, I guess.