Amazing Race

barney_rebel

What was up with the plane letting the winners on after the gates closed, that seemed a bit staged by the producers just to get a close finish. Rob and Amber got screwed by that and their stupid cabbie who didn't know the good cigar stores in little Havana tongue.gif

Anyone watching this season? Got a pair of LA Kings Ice princesses and a couple of MLB wives. That Kim DeJesus is something. You'd think that she was one of those "getting by on her looks" types, but she plays very smart. At least she has so far... Plus she ain't bad to look at :)

(on right)

http://mlb.mlb.com/assets/images/8/3/0/58801830/cuts/amazingrace_1280_p0zf5no6_uqs2p8xd.jpg

http://windycitizensports.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/kim-dejesus-6.jpg

Starting up again this weekend...

Looks to be the most annoying "All Star" season ever...

Afghans are back

Rachel/Brenden from Big Brother

The obnoxious YouTube stars

The Indian twins "Come on twinnie!!"

Yuck. I hope those are the first 4 to go.

Maybe they'll have to travel through a cannibalistic place, lets see who makes it out alive..muahaahaa

One of my 4 least liked dropped in the first episode.

I think I see their reasoning. I was actively rooting for one of the 4 above teams to be booted first. I think they want that formula of people you can root for, and people you can root against. Only bad thing is when one of the people you root against wins it all... for me it only happened once. There was one season a couple guys did absolutely nothing... just followed the pack and skated by. They caught a break on the last leg and ended up winning. Boooo!

Team WI won! Yay!!

I loved how the wrestlers were so bitter about them not getting eliminated and they were the team that finished 4th out of the final 4! Well deserving!

The Soul Surfer girl was pretty amazing through the entire thing, in challenges and as a teammate. She was inspirational, and always a class act.