invisibleairwaves

Rushengal

Test4VitalSigns

Tranny

Please help update by responding.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I know I will be there In Toronto...not sure if I am actaully going to Rushcon...meeting up with LSM and ROR I know for a fact...maybe LOL

laugh.gif

I just registered last night and have made all arrangements to be off from work. I'll be riding my bike all the way up there for the scenery and also because gas prices are so f**kin' high. I also registered for the cruise but I was sure it would be booked up. I haven't heard from them otherwise so I will assume that I'm on the boat.

Can't wait to meet some 2.gif geeks like myself.

I might be going, really hope to be going. Whats a summer without a 2.gif related event!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 10 2005, 08:50 PM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ May 10 2005, 09:49 PM)
I might be going, really hope to be going. Whats a summer without a 2.gif related event!

You have to!

I know I have to... but the question is... Can I afford to (uh oh... financial stuff)

I really want to meet everyone though.

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ May 10 2005, 08:39 PM)
I just registered last night and have made all arrangements to be off from work. I'll be riding my bike all the way up there for the scenery and also because gas prices are so f**kin' high. I also registered for the cruise but I was sure it would be booked up. I haven't heard from them otherwise so I will assume that I'm on the boat.
Can't wait to meet some 2.gif geeks like myself.

Why don't you swing by DFW on your way and pick me up. I'd look good on the back of that bike! cool.gif

I so want to go, first i gotta get the money. To fly there it will cost me $300+, plus a few night there and spending money, im looking at about 700-$800, and dont know if i will raise those funds by then, i REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO.

Im 18, but my car is in my dads name along with everything else i own, and he wont let me take my car out of the country, letalone the state. Im between a rock and a hard place, anybody passing through Pennsylvania? confused13.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2005, 03:38 PM)
Why don't you swing by DFW on your way and pick me up. I'd look good on the back of that bike! cool.gif

Sorry, that's quite a ways out of my way. But I'll bet you would look good on the back. I'll probably have too much crap on it to carry anyone anyway. One of my faults is that every time I travel, even if it's only for a weekend, I carry enough stuff for a month. Will you be going to Rushcon by the way?

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ May 11 2005, 08:37 PM)
I so want to go, first i gotta get the money. To fly there it will cost me $300+, plus a few night there and spending money, im looking at about 700-$800, and dont know if i will raise those funds by then, i REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO.

Im 18, but my car is in my dads name along with everything else i own, and he wont let me take my car out of the country, letalone the state. Im between a rock and a hard place, anybody passing through Pennsylvania? confused13.gif

I'd gladly spend $800 compaired to the minimum of $1500 for my vacation this summer...

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ May 11 2005, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2005, 03:38 PM)

Sorry, that's quite a ways out of my way. But I'll bet you would look good on the back. I'll probably have too much crap on it to carry anyone anyway. One of my faults is that every time I travel, even if it's only for a weekend, I carry enough stuff for a month. Will you be going to Rushcon by the way?

Not now! laugh.gif

I'll be in Toronto or the immediate vicinity from 18th-29th July. If I'm not in Toronto for the non-Rushcon days, I'll be either: in Kitchener visiting my Cousin, Elmira visiting my Auntie, Niagara Falls - coz I love it there biggrin.gif or just choosing somewhere interesting to visit.....anyone any good ideas? I have been up to Tobermory and northwards through Orillia to Algonquin, but never ventured NorthEastwards towards Ottawa.

QUOTE (kazzman @ May 11 2005, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ May 11 2005, 08:37 PM)

I'd gladly spend $800 compaired to the minimum of $1500 for my vacation this summer...

Yeah man, thats very true, what do I have to complain about....wait....ah never mind you know what im thinking

Archived