Rush Hour

circumstantial tree

If you have the internet capabilities, tune in tonight to "Rush Hour" on www.thedividingline.com

The show starts at 9:00 EST and 6:00 PST and plays Rush tunes, including requests, every Tuesday night.

And come into chat too. We have fun in there!

2.gif

Yes, SullySue!

Brad and Lorena just posted last night's setlist in another thread here.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1511&st=80

I use WinAmp on mine. That is the suggested program to use. There should be something on the site about what you need in order to hear the music.

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2005, 10:19 AM)
That is cool! I checked out the website. I'll have to join the message board. I couldn't get the streaming music to play on my iTunes, though. I'm on a Mac G4. Any suggestions?

Under the "Listen" buttons it says, "Not working? Click here." That will take you to a page where you can install the correct player for your system. I'm on a PC, which uses Winamp, and I have to open the player before I click on the stream (or archive.) Otherwise the "Dell Jukebox" tries to act as the player, and that doesn't work.

I hope that helps.

QUOTE (ChainLightning @ May 11 2005, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2005, 10:19 AM)
That is cool! I checked out the website. I'll have to join the message board. I couldn't get the streaming music to play on my iTunes, though. I'm on a Mac G4. Any suggestions?

Under the "Listen" buttons it says, "Not working? Click here." That will take you to a page where you can install the correct player for your system. I'm on a PC, which uses Winamp, and I have to open the player before I click on the stream (or archive.) Otherwise the "Dell Jukebox" tries to act as the player, and that doesn't work.

I hope that helps.

Yes, thanks for the added information, CL! smile.gif

Let me know how turns out! cool.gif

I think you have to have at least a DSL modem or cable modem. Dial up doesn't really work.

Sullysue,

What happens when you try to download the program?

In the case of Windows, you have to open the Winamp window FIRST and then choose "Low or High" connection speed at the top left of the DL's main page. It should then load into the Winamp player. Otherwise, it opens another player that doesn't support it.

Whamb is launched, but everytime I click to play, iTunes opens. I'm trying to open the url in Whamb, but it's telling me that the url I've entered is not valid. I'm going to keep messing with it. Tooling around with the program sometimes solves this kind of problem.

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 11 2005, 05:34 PM)
Whamb is launched, but everytime I click to play, iTunes opens. I'm trying to open the url in Whamb, but it's telling me that the url I've entered is not valid. I'm going to keep messing with it. Tooling around with the program sometimes solves this kind of problem.

There should be a way to make Whamb your default player. I would also imagine the latest version should be able to play the stream.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ May 11 2005, 06:59 PM)
There should be a way to make Whamb your default player. I would also imagine the latest version should be able to play the stream.

Duh. I haven't tried that. doh.gif I'll let you know when I get it working. Thanks for your help.

Yeah, that kind of thing can get frustrating as I don't understand the techy side of it all.

Archived