Random Thoughts

ioc

My mom just had her birthday recently and looking at famous people who share her birthday, I realized both our birthdays are shared by the two guys from Pet Shop Boys. Hers is the same as Neil Tennant and mine is the same as Chris Lowe.

What have we done to deserve this? :LOL:

• Like 1

My mom just had her birthday recently and looking at famous people who share her birthday, I realized both our birthdays are shared by the two guys from Pet Shop Boys. Hers is the same as Neil Tennant and mine is the same as Chris Lowe.

What have we done to deserve this? :LOL:

Are you west end girls?
  • Like 1

Boobies! :drool:

Bouncy!

Buxom :drool:

True story: some years back, this woman was walking up in my direction from quite a fair distance away. I can't remember what color her sweater was, but my eyes clapped upon her boobs, and said eyes went up and down several times (head remained in place) as aforementioned boobs was bouncing up and down. Thank God she was too far away to notice. :LOL: :facepalm:

Bouncy!

True story: some years back, this woman was walking up in my direction from quite a fair distance away. I can't remember what color her sweater was, but my eyes clapped upon her boobs, and said eyes went up and down several times (head remained in place) as aforementioned boobs was bouncing up and down. Thank God she was too far away to notice. :LOL: :facepalm:

I had a similar situation when I started dating my wife. She had come to visit me and I was doing my best to ignore a female jogger coming our way who didn't have enough support. I lost it when my wife said "bouncy bouncy". The joys of having a woman who's bi-sexual
  • Like 1

Bouncy!

I had a similar situation when I started dating my wife. She had come to visit me and I was doing my best to ignore a female jogger coming our way who didn't have enough support. I lost it when my wife said "bouncy bouncy". The joys of having a woman who's bi-sexual

:LMAO: