Random Thoughts

ioc

Safe to say we all know what the FLOTUS’ favorite Phil Collins song now. :LOL:

Game Night is a fairly funny movie. Not hugely funny but good enough

Better than most New Line Cinema comedies of late.

Plus, Rachel is my GOAT actress crush so that don’t hurt either. :wub:

"GOAT" actress?

ju6OxHf.gif

I think it means Greatest Of All Time.

Thanks, Babycat!!!

m6ehjZP.gif

• Like 1

To invisible airwave: What does "You know who threw that can?" in your sig mean?

Three Billboards scene where a can is thrown at Frances McDormand’s car. My favorite movie from last year. Didn’t mind Shape Of Water winning though since Del Toro is a great director.

To invisible airwave: What does "You know who threw that can?" in your sig mean?

Three Billboards scene where a can is thrown at Frances McDormand’s car. My favorite movie from last year. Didn’t mind Shape Of Water winning though since Del Toro is a great director.

Thanks. I'll have to see if I can watch that on YouTube.

And there were on a boat in the middle of the ocean. No beer, no women and nothing to do. So we painted the boat blue but that just attracted the sharks. So then we painted the boat red and nothing happened. So out of desperation we painted the boat black and the whole damned thing turnt into the Philadelphia experiment and everyone got a cheese steak... Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

And there were on a boat in the middle of the ocean. No beer, no women and nothing to do. So we painted the boat blue but that just attracted the sharks. So then we painted the boat red and nothing happened. So out of desperation we painted the boat black and the whole damned thing turnt into the Philadelphia experiment and everyone got a cheese steak...

Was that a dream you had?